Must see movies, that you haven't actually seen.

TheCelt67

I was getting pelters at work today for saying I haven't seen Avatar, it then lead on to me admitting I have never seen a Harry Potter film, apparently not seeing any of the Lord of the Rings movies has brought my mental state into question or "you're no right in the heid ya dick" as it was put across, and despite being a fan of Tarantino, I haven't seen Pulp Fiction.

Is there any "classic" or "must see" movies that you have never seen, or was he right and I am a dick? :lol:

I've not seen Avatar in 3D, which is something that I really need to get a grip of. Don't think it's much of a problem not seeing it in a normal fashion, but I've heard nothing but good things about how it looks.

Harry Potter movies are neither "must see" or "classic" btw.

I've not seen Avatar in 3D, which is something that I really need to get a grip of. Don't think it's much of a problem not seeing it in a normal fashion, but I've heard nothing but good things about how it looks.

Harry Potter movies are neither "must see" or "classic" btw.

See, I would be in agreement with that, but according to some it's unbelievable that I haven't seen them.

I haven't seen any of The Godfather films. I haven't seen Avatar either. Never seen Pulp Fiction.

I gave up on the Harry Potter films so haven't seen the last 3. I suppose I'll get round to it eventually, although I've been saying that for a while now so I guess I'm not that fussed for finishing the series :lol:.

I don't know if this film can be described as "must see", but am I the only person that hasn't seen that Frozen film? Thought it was for kids but everyone I know seems to have seen it.....

Also, I assume I'm an awful human being for never seeing Trainspotting?

All my mates cream their panties over The Hangover trilogy, as far as I'm aware I haven't seen any of them. I think I saw trailers for the second and third films and thought they looked terrible.

Ive never seen Schindler's List. Need to get it watched.

Up until Saturday my girlfriend, unbeknownst to me and the rest of her family, had never seen Forrest Gump. This disgusted everyone, and we watched it there and then. She thought it was "aright". I was raging.

See, I would be in agreement with that, but according to some it's unbelievable that I haven't seen them.

I think its maybe because at the time they were one of the biggest films out and there seems to be one on itv at least every 2 weeks.

For me not seen Avatar, Goodfellas, All of pulp fiction, gone with the wind, to kill a mockingbird, citizen kane.

Think i've seen about 100 of the IMDB 250 so some ways to go.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - 6

12 Angry Men - 8

Seven Samurai - 20

City of God - 21

Once Upon a Time in The West - 26

Leon - 27

Casablanca - 29

Rear Window - 33

City Lights - 35

Untouchable - 37

That's the top 10 highest rated films on IMDB that I've not seen. The only ones I really want to see from them would be City of God, OUATITW and Leon, but I'd give them all a bash.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - 6

12 Angry Men - 8

Seven Samurai - 20

City of God - 21

Once Upon a Time in The West - 26

Leon - 27

Casablanca - 29

Rear Window - 33

City Lights - 35

Untouchable - 37

That's the top 10 highest rated films on IMDB that I've not seen. The only ones I really want to see from them would be City of God, OUATITW and Leon, but I'd give them all a bash.

Get The Good, The Bad and The Ugly watched pronto. OUATITW is very good, but Sergio Leone's masterpieces are his Dollar trilogy.

Archived