Ballingry! Joke of a club

Zoomer88

well zoomer and who ever else all i can say is that I'm very disappointed in all this crap that you are all firing at james scott and the committee at BR I'm a good friend of all at the rovers the three in charge have taking the club from within days of closing as the last nanny goats that run the club run it to the ground if you small minded people that use social media sites face book etc. i think it is about time you praised them not batter them on a forum also i have spoken to mr scott and he has shown me a tex message from mr newbigging denying any involvement in the scenario and i believe it is the most hated man in scottish football who is only liked in the area he resides in. that has started all this to get a get out clause for mr dair to go to HOB I've heard this on a few occasions from various people and i believe the fat controller has signed for them any way lets put this to sleep and let mr bruce fox and mr scott get on with bringing BR back to the days when it was enjoyable ALL SAID AND FINISHED

First post lol.welcome back btw ????

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reason I've not comment on any posts as I didn't think I should get involved on a social media forum. However seems that this upsets people even more !

Firstly I don't deny what I did, I know it wrong and caused great upset with club which I deeply regret.

I was asked to resign from Ballingry previously due to a comment that was made on forum. This was NOT made by me but someone I know. I did not involve the police as I didn't want to take it further and jeopardise his career.

Only was at Rosyth for short while as I was helping out as I was not keeping in good at that time. I still good friends within their committe.

I resigned from Glenrothes as I could not commit myself to a team in Fife due to personal reasons and I took myself away to watch other games,

I'm certainly not a Bigot as it has been claimed. Ask wife what her religion is, ask my son what his religion is and what team he supports !! Seems that a few people like to use this about me as I'm passionate about Rangers.

I am not going post any more on this thread.

Reason I've not comment on any posts as I didn't think I should get involved on a social media forum. However seems that this upsets people even more !

Firstly I don't deny what I did, I know it wrong and caused great upset with club which I deeply regret.

I was asked to resign from Ballingry previously due to a comment that was made on forum. This was NOT made by me but someone I know. I did not involve the police as I didn't want to take it further and jeopardise his career.

Only was at Rosyth for short while as I was helping out as I was not keeping in good at that time. I still good friends within their committe.

I resigned from Glenrothes as I could not commit myself to a team in Fife due to personal reasons and I took myself away to watch other games,

I'm certainly not a Bigot as it has been claimed. Ask wife what her religion is, ask my son what his religion is and what team he supports !! Seems that a few people like to use this about me as I'm passionate about Rangers.

I am not going post any more on this thread.

well done mr scott was the reason you spoke to mr newbigging regarding another matter after all in the small world we live in if you speak to someones wife people automatically think you are h-----g her

well zoomer and who ever else all i can say is that I'm very disappointed in all this crap that you are all firing at james scott and the committee at BR I'm a good friend of all at the rovers the three in charge have taking the club from within days of closing as the last nanny goats that run the club run it to the ground if you small minded people that use social media sites face book etc. i think it is about time you praised them not batter them on a forum also i have spoken to mr scott and he has shown me a tex message from mr newbigging denying any involvement in the scenario and i believe it is the most hated man in scottish football who is only liked in the area he resides in. that has started all this to get a get out clause for mr dair to go to HOB I've heard this on a few occasions from various people and i believe the fat controller has signed for them any way lets put this to sleep and let mr bruce fox and mr scott get on with bringing BR back to the days when it was enjoyable ALL SAID AND FINISHED

I have kept my own counsel on this as some things shouldn't be discussed on a public forum.

However, the above post is a load of nonsense and I'm not going to sit back and allow the name of a very good friend of mines to be dragged in to this for no reason. Kevin Fotheringham had no bearing on my decision, it was down to one thing and one thing only (and it's good to see Mr Scott acknowledge his wrongdoing). I have not spoke to anyone at HOB so I fail to see where that is coming from, well apart from idiots putting 2&2 together and getting 5.

People move on and that's what needs to happen here.

I can walk away from all this with my head held high as I know I did the best I could in the circumstances.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone for the many messages of support I've received, very much appreciated.

Cheers

Lee

Always amazed me how someone accessed someones P&B account hacking in with their password.

When this happens how is it the comments are always rather unsavoury ?

Ps In case someone takes offence I did not write this as I am currently asleep in my bed ;)

Dan and Bibby done fantastic giving the financial restraints compared to previous seasons and again having to build almost an entirely new squad, just like Stevie Kay had to do last year. Ballingry need some stability, certainly speaking from a players point of view, we are all gutted that manager and assistant are away, and probably more gutting is the reasons behind their decisions.

Mouseman, i havent a clue who you are but obviously you have a gripe against Bibby aswell, refering to him as the fat controller, bit disrespectful and as a team, we are definately weaker without him in it.

Straight from the Neebur Football website

Bibby

Bibby

Amateur League Player

• 50 posts
  • Team :Junior
  • Position :Player

Posted Today, 08:22 AM

I have read p+B this morning and fantastic reading. I have a strong idea who Mouseman is and no idea why he just doesnt put his name to it.

The Fat Controller has indeed signed with Haws and at my age very grateful too them for the opportunity too help out a very well run junior club . A team ive supported since a bairn and should of went a few years back and finished my
career.
Mousemans team didnt want the Fat Controller playing yet he took his train into the Penicuik box a few weeks back and scored a goal that may keep them in the league.
Never heard them criticise that day...

The committee were behind Lees back from day 1! I was told in a phone call when Stevie had left, the manager was going to be someone totally different from who was appointed. I know lee and bibby very well and have huge respect for them both!They will be a huge loss! (And you aswel hughsey don't worry!) I hope all three get back playing/coaching again soon! Too many lies and back stabbing from the committee - it's only going to bring the club down!

Hiya Scottie, hiya pal.

watch this space poss playing for them today as i said watch this space if not HOB it will be his next luv lumphinans

For some reason it seems to be personal to you. Let me say it again so there is no misunderstanding: I have not spoken to anyone at HOB.

I would also like to pose one more question if I can. Mouseman states he has seen a text message on Mr Scott's phone. In the last post I saw, Mr Scott states he doesn't know mouseman. Now unless the bold James goes about showing random people his phone something's not quite right.

I would personally like to leave things and that was the reason I didn't comment previously but mouseman seems to be implying something untoward about me and HOB.

Hopefully you won't need to read anymore of my 'pish' but if anyone puts untruths on here about me I'm obviously going to respond.

Unless (and I've read a few posts like this) it's about my lack of football ability which I just have to accept!!

Archived