Ballingry! Joke of a club

Zoomer88

Did you miss the bit where the guy said he hadn't been getting paid either?

No, he says he has been paid. £100 for a months work - did you miss that bit as well?

He's been paid, it may not be the full whack but he's been paid,

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drs, I know players sign contracts with clubs, but do you think players should just accept everything that goes on at a club?

No.

But throwing a strop that a 3 year old would be proud of on an internet forum suggest he has an attitude problem.

No, he says he has been paid. £100 for a months work - did you miss that bit as well?

He's been paid, it may not be the full whack but he's been paid,

No, I didn't miss it, but it's not what he signed for is it ?

I reckon the season has been going for more than a month, so should players just play for free now ?

No.

But throwing a strop that a 3 year old would be proud of on an internet forum suggest he has an attitude problem.

Chris hasn't got an attitude problem, in fact since signing his attitude and indeed his performances have been top notch. He will be a huge miss to Ballingry both on and off the park. Ita safe to say it's not just a case of manager leaves so he wants out, there's a lot more to it than that but probably here isn't the correct place to discuss it.

Let's not get sidetracked by the comments made by one player. The real story is the clubs committee And secretary going behind the back of the young manager and offering his job to someone else, whatever the reason there judgement has been proven to be flawed.

All you need to do is look at the teams results this season to see how well the football management team were doing, given time to build the squad I'm sure they would have been in with a real chance of a 3rd season in the super league. the future looked bright for the club under the guidance of lee and his team but god knows who would want this job now.

ballingry's loss will be another teams gain ......... All the best in your next job Lee.

Look guys I don't need the money to play for ballingry

Bibby will back me up on this when I say when the lochore job was up for grabs Kevin went for it and I was going to be his number 2

We didn't succeed in that venture and I was going to sign amatuer with ylum with lee

Lee and bibby got the job at ballingry and being there friend (first and foremost) I signed with THEM to help them bring boys in

I whoever this DRS is should really read my post as I signed for lee and Kevin (nae Kent else) and if we were getting beat every week I would have taking full responsibility as I am the leader of the back. Go figure I shave played junior football for 26 years and I am only 25 ha (white star dig at you)

Not an attitude problem but me and Craig Wilson have been in as many times with the committee as the management have and I don't believe it will ever change.

A very close friend of mine who will remain nameless but rhymes with Barry Bleighton (and the firrit) warned me not to go there and looking back I wish I listened to my best mate.

dRS says I signed for the club oooo noo I signed to have a smile and enjoy it and yet again the ballingry committee has ruined that for the hound dawg!!

See you next year when I am taking your strikers shins

Christopher "Hughesy" Hughes

The Archbishop of Banterbury

Very surprised James hasnt come on to deny any allegations against him as hes a regular poster on this forum.

If he wasnt at fault surely hed be on to defend himself.

He left Ballingry previously after alleged sectarian comments on a forum .

He then had short stints at both Rosyth and Glenrothes before leaving with no explanation then returns to Ballingry.

Come on James ( aka Scottie1873 ) let the Fife and East Region Junior football fans know the truth and clear your name.

Very surprised James hasnt come on to deny any allegations against him as hes a regular poster on this forum.

If he wasnt at fault surely hed be on to defend himself.

He left Ballingry previously after alleged sectarian comments on a forum .

He then had short stints at both Rosyth and Glenrothes before leaving with no explanation then returns to Ballingry.

Come on James ( aka Scottie1873 ) let the Fife and East Region Junior football fans know the truth and clear your name.

I said it at the time and I will say it again. The sectarian comments by the same man on a football forum should have seen him banished from junior football by all clubs. I don't know what the committee of Ballingry Rovers were ever thinking about bringing him back to the club.

I said it at the time and I will say it again. The sectarian comments by the same man on a football forum should have seen him banished from junior football by all clubs. I don't know what the committee of Ballingry Rovers were ever thinking about bringing him back to the club.

Didn't he say someone used his computer ?

His silence speaks volumes, if he had any morals he would surface and apologise to lee n his team, but he won't ........ probably believes he's a victim in all this.

I also Didn't realise he was a bigot as well. Shame is on him and the club, James is a decent secretary and I hope he stays involved but he should realise where his boundaries are and stick to them.

I'm a lochore boy born n bred n always had a soft spot for the welfare but wished the rovers well, their rise has been amazing. I can remember as a boy stealing the lead from the roofs of the empty houses of clune terrace, which is the site of the rovers ground and would hate to see the work done by tam sneadon and others over the last 2 decades be wasted by the recent events. For the good of the junior game in the area I hope this is sorted very soon.

well zoomer and who ever else all i can say is that I'm very disappointed in all this crap that you are all firing at james scott and the committee at BR I'm a good friend of all at the rovers the three in charge have taking the club from within days of closing as the last nanny goats that run the club run it to the ground if you small minded people that use social media sites face book etc. i think it is about time you praised them not batter them on a forum also i have spoken to mr scott and he has shown me a tex message from mr newbigging denying any involvement in the scenario and i believe it is the most hated man in scottish football who is only liked in the area he resides in. that has started all this to get a get out clause for mr dair to go to HOB I've heard this on a few occasions from various people and i believe the fat controller has signed for them any way lets put this to sleep and let mr bruce fox and mr scott get on with bringing BR back to the days when it was enjoyable ALL SAID AND FINISHED

Archived