Turriff United vs Clyde

Karpaty

Perhaps not quite what we need given our poor start to the season but when we beat Gala Fairydean last season, we went 10 unbeaten so a good result on Saturday could kick start our season.

I don't know anything about Turriff but can see they have won their last 6 in a row in the league. They seem to win 2-0 at home quite often as well.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair points Aggro in particular the team playing away from home, Score first also important Saturday as is stayin semi sober on way home as wee Girls 2nd birthday sunday for anyone in our 17/18 travelling...

Regards overall crowd wouldnt expect any less than a league game at Elgin or Peterhead last season, Romance of the Cup ?! Afraid not anymore sign of the times i suppose but still expect 50-100 max from us,Friday night stay overs and Cars on day which is still lot more than most teams that come to broadwood from closer to there home than distance we need to cover...

Forever n eva

One of the women in my work has some links with Turriff, reckons there a pretty decent outfit this season and would give most SPFL 2 sides a run for their money, so getting the excuses in early.

My attendance for one reason or another (not for the results, I must add) this season has been terrible, so I'm fairly looking forward to Saturday. Another one to cross off.

We comfortably defeated Brora last season and the Nairn County games were even more one-sided so we don't have any excuses. We've not won after travelling north of Montrose for absolutely ages though.

Word of warning for the bully wee, turriff have Darren Mackie on their books!

We had all that shite with Brora last season about half their team played for Inverness about 20 years ago.

feel like the club should be running a supporters bus for a game like this but as mentioned previous, f**k all romance of the cup around anymore! Hopefully its a worthwhile trip and get a win which could kick start our season just as it did last season. Enjoy lads,

Forza Clyde

Archived