Drugs and prostitutes cost more than alcohol and tobacco

ICTChris

It's official Britain spends more on shagging and snorting than we do on glugging and tabbing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11131144/We-spend-more-on-drugs-and-prostitutes-than-alcohol-and-tobacco.html

Have any P&Bers ever spent more money on drugs and prostitutes than they do on alcohol and tobacco? It won't be long until a packet of fags costs more than booking an hour with a hooker.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's official Britain spends more on shagging and snorting than we do on glugging and tabbing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11131144/We-spend-more-on-drugs-and-prostitutes-than-alcohol-and-tobacco.html

Have any P&Bers ever spent more money on drugs and prostitutes than they do on alcohol and tobacco? It won't be long until a packet of fags costs more than booking an hour with a hooker.

Knows-too-much-about-the-hourly-rate-of-prostitutes-type-post, IMO

I didn't know they charged by the hour.

Tell us more.

Never found the idea of paying for sex a particularly appealing prospect but even if I did, an hour seems like overkill.

Not sure some dead behind the eyes Latvian girl would be fantastic company. No danger I'm lasting an hour just shagging.

I would say 3 to 5 minutes is the optimum length of time, which ideally would leave you with sufficient energy to engage in other pursuits such as jogging down to the nearest pub for a quick couple of swallies.

Maybe this should be the subject of another thread, but how long does your average P&Ber spend on the job once the shagging starts?

Never found the idea of paying for sex a particularly appealing prospect but even if I did, an hour seems like overkill.

Not sure some dead behind the eyes Latvian girl would be fantastic company. No danger I'm lasting an hour just shagging.

You don't pay women for sex, you pay them to f**k off afterwards and leave you alone. :rolleyes:

You'll be surprised how long the deep sense of shame makes you last!

You're right about the dead behind the eyes though.....the novalty soon wears off....my excuse was I wasn't long out of a fairly long & unhappy relationship and needed a blow out.......2nd time I went to Thailand a couple of years later I never went with any.

Archived