Celtic vs Hamilton Accies - 05/10/14

We've been playing some good stuff this season and confidence amongst our squad must be at an all time high after the demolition job at Motherwell, so if we can manage to avoid the usual biased officiating favouring the OF at home then I'm quietly confident we'll at least get a point from this game. With Celtic playing in a Europa tie midweek I foresee Delia making lots of changes which can only be a good thing for us. I'll go for a 1-1 draw keeping our record as the only team in the premiership undefeated away from home this season intact.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll get pumped.

And you know what? I couldn't care less.

f**k Celtic and f**k all the Celtic supporters from Hamilton. c***s to a man.

Get this out of the way and move on to the important games.

^^^^^ This is not my Godson :P

As good a time for Accies to be playing Celtic as any- the momentum is with you. Deila wants a run of form but hasn't yet done better than two league wins in a row. They've already played a fair bunch of their "referee" cards and can't keep doing it, and I think the Euro hangover will cause a fair few upsets this season.

We'll get pumped.

And you know what? I couldn't care less.

f**k Celtic and f**k all the Celtic supporters from Hamilton. c***s to a man.

Get this out of the way and move on to the important games.

I have to disagree Paddy. I just can't see Delia playing his strongest line-up after such an important tie in europe midweek and that has proven costly in the league for them. They will be there for the taking. Let's fuckin do them Accies!

Edit- Kudos on the rest of your post BTW. f**k the vermin OF gloryhunters from Hamilton!

I have to disagree Paddy. I just can't see Delia playing his strongest line-up after such an important tie in europe midweek and that has proven costly in the league for them. They will be there for the taking. Let's fuckin do them Accies!

Edit- Kudos on the rest of your post BTW. f**k the vermin OF gloryhunters from Hamilton!

Was going to say something similar, I don't have to high hopes for this, as has been said biased officials will no doubt play their part, but I certainly don't believe we'll get pumped.

I'm going to say 1-1 with Redmond getting his first goal.

Was going to say something similar, I don't have to high hopes for this, as has been said biased officials will no doubt play their part, but I certainly don't believe we'll get pumped.

I'm going to say 1-1 with Redmond getting his first goal.

Who do you reckon will score the Celtic penalty? :P

Sh*te how theyve brought this game forward at such short notice, the contempt to fans who actually go to games from those higher up is starting to get rediculous. Anyhoo, hopefully a good game and more of a decent atmosphere at home games with the GB back.

Couldn't agree with you more!! The biggest running event of the year takes place that day yet they schedule a 1pm kick off??? Complete contempt. I'm now going to miss what might be a once in a lifetime opportunity to see Accies win at Celtic Park.....very unhappy:-((((

Sh*te how theyve brought this game forward at such short notice, the contempt to fans who actually go to games from those higher up is starting to get rediculous. Anyhoo, hopefully a good game and more of a decent atmosphere at home games with the GB back.

Celtic have played the old "we had discussions with fan groups" excuse for this.

Celtic have played the old "we had discussions with fan groups" excuse for this.

Most likely the 'free season ticket fan groups'

Meeting/discussion Q & A minutes

Q: were bringing the game forward do you think fans will aprrove of this?

A: thats a bit short notice and unfair on those who have already made prior arrangements.

Q: do you like your free tickets?

A: err.... Aye.

Q: I ask you again, do you think fans will aprrove of this change in time?

A: Aye.

-end of meeting-

I don't think it's a given that we'll get pumped. Motherwell got a draw and Sutton missed a total sitter at 0-1. Mind you, Dundee Utd got humped 6-1 but that was largely down to some comedy defending and that just isn't Accies atm. I hope Andreu is fit as he has been battered from pillar to post in the last three games. I'll go for a narrow 2-1 defeat but I may just pop along, even if it is a disgraceful £26. This team goes out to win every game and if we take the lead, who knows.

As usual, Accies are on the communication ball!!

Is this game ticket for Accies?

How much are they!?

When can I buy them??

Was on Accies twitter that club still awaiting confirmation of details from Celtic - presumably delay is whether they bother to make us buy ticket in advance or if they just make it PATG.

We have proved we can cope with most SPL teams and thats what really matters whatever the score is on sunday.Still in saying that if motherwell dundee and ICT can get good results against them perhaps a draw is possible lets hope so.

Archived