Winton Rovers fc 14\15

Cazzy123

Defo agree Wi cazzy. Caddis and Johnson look really good. Had a chance to blether to them after a doo at winton park and they're both sound as fook tae. Big robbie cochrane has been good tae and not really seen a lot of Colin Webb but I expect us to be there or thereabouts at the end of the season. See it being a top three of winton, whitletts and buffties.

Cazzy last season your main subjects of discussion were ardeer thistle and the boy Breen!this year Breen signs for winton and u start a thread about them haha!u are obv the lads dad or the boy himself looking for attention?

Hahaha well if it is the boy he took the blame for a mistake on sat in a previous quote :-D

Listen you get tae. Haven't u nothing better to do with your time. I've got an opinion lyk a lot of other people . Y would I be so silly and write about myself or let my 'so called dad' write about me. U need to stop watching soaps darling and start realising ur a trouble maker the same as what has been said in previous posts

Cazzy last season your main subjects of discussion were ardeer thistle and the boy Breen!this year Breen signs for winton and u start a thread about them haha!u are obv the lads dad or the boy himself looking for attention?

Its doesn't take rocket science to know breeny makes a mistake now and then, he done well for ardeee last season but fucked them over twice this season 1. Start if the season didnt show up fir training and asked to join winton 2. Apologised and asked to come back and then asked to be transferred again using the excuse of the stuff that happened with cookie and the Commitee Ardeer is in win win situation, Weve got a better defender out of it in bonner

Its doesn't take rocket science to know breeny makes a mistake now and then, he done well for ardeee last season but fucked them over twice this season 1. Start if the season didnt show up fir training and asked to join winton 2. Apologised and asked to come back and then asked to be transferred again using the excuse of the stuff that happened with cookie and the Commitee Ardeer is in win win situation, Weve got a better defender out of it in bonner

Every player is prone to a few mistakes now and again young man, But players these days don't have the same loyalty as they had back in the 80s/90s. Most chase money, The boy in question may have been swayed with money the 2nd time he quit. Only he himself can answer that. Clubs need players who want to be there and those who quit willy-nilly will eventually become known as the type of player who jumps ship easily and no club will want them. Same goes with teammates, they want a loyal lad

Every player is prone to a few mistakes now and again young man, But players these days don't have the same loyalty as they had back in the 80s/90s. Most chase money, The boy in question may have been swayed with money the 2nd time he quit. Only he himself can answer that. Clubs need players who want to be there and those who quit willy-nilly will eventually become known as the type of player who jumps ship easily and no club will want them. Same goes with teammates, they want a loyal lad

Can 100% guarantee breeny never moved for money. He's an ardrossan boy, his family have ties to winton and at the end of the day, never wanted to leave in the first place. Big George is a Crackin player but spat the dummy a bit cos he wasn't playing in the ardagh cup games and now he's at ardeer. Wish the fella all the best but I'm more than happy we got breeny for him. Really like the balance that cochrane, Gilmour and breen give to the team.

On another note, heard that hammy is away to dalry on loan for a bit to get games under his belt. Gutted about that but if he goes up there and rattles a few goals and comes back confident and 100% % then it will have been.the right decision.

Great highlights Martin and yes James - Caddis is one of the stand out players we have - Disappointing for us and the highlights kind of sum it up well. We had the play first half and after the rash tackle giving away the pen we lost it from there with the Ants on top.

Archived