Hibs v Raith Rovers

Nade was pretty anonymous in the first half, when Raith weren't really in it. In the second half Raith had much more of the ball and some of his play was quite impressive. I'd only really seen him as a big target before, so didn't know he had the side of his came which he showed in spells yesterday.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nade in the papers:

"I have had so much abuse from Hibs fans both on and off the pitch that I was waiting so long for this moment. Even when I was away in Thailand I got abuse from Hibs fans on things like Facebook. I knew I would score and I knew I would take my shirt off when I did. I've got nothing to prove to Hibs fans. I just want to show them I can score against them any time I want"

Ouch

I can't blame Nade for rubbing it in, but I think saying he can score against us whenever he wants is getting a bit carried away. :lol:

So glad Nade let us have a point by deciding not to score the winner.

I can't blame Nade for rubbing it in, but I think saying he can score against us whenever he wants is getting a bit carried away. :lol:

So glad Nade let us have a point by deciding not to score the winner.

He's not selfish that way..

He's obviously holding back that hatrick he's going to score into you until he plays you in front of the home crowd at Starks..

I didn't realise he done a 5-1 as well.

He didn't, or if he did it wasn't in any way noticeable. He just has his shirt in that hand. Doing "a 5-1" when you weren't in any way involved would be a strange one.

He didn't, or if he did it wasn't in any way noticeable. He just has his shirt in that hand. Doing "a 5-1" when you weren't in any way involved would be a strange one.

Even stranger when it's involving a club where he greeted about being called a fat student by the manager.

GLORIOUS.png

The Hibs vermin were more than likely too busy concerning themselves with monkey chants to notice.

You lot are so desperate for a bit of racism. It's sad to see :(

Fair doo's but I huv it on good authority the last time you experienced the aforementioned wiz during a thermostat tweaking operation upstairs at the Cunzie Neuk in Jessie Raes backing singers/dancers dressing room.... an that wiznae yesterday either ;)

They are/were called The Thistles.

JesseRae-1.jpg

Thought we were really good in the second half yesterday and the draw was the least we deserved. Sloppy first half invited Hibs on to us but they didn't create too much.

Watson and Ellis excellent and Laidlaw much more commanding of his box and coming to claim crosses which was good to see. Thought Thomson had a good second half too, pushing Booth back which isn't the best part of his game. McKay and Stewart also caused problems down that side.

Great stuff from Nade after the goal. The Hibs seethe was amusing. If you can't take it back, don't dish it out... Oh, and Jordan Forster MOM?! Ha ha.

Disappointed but not surprised at the usual suspects among our support nitpicking at our start to the season. Now plenty of points and third place after nearly a quarter of the season isn't acceptable, we need far more entertainment as well? Cheer up guys, eh?

Nade in the papers:

"I have had so much abuse from Hibs fans both on and off the pitch that I was waiting so long for this moment. Even when I was away in Thailand I got abuse from Hibs fans on things like Facebook. I knew I would score and I knew I would take my shirt off when I did. I've got nothing to prove to Hibs fans. I just want to show them I can score against them any time I want"

Ouch

He comes across as a bit of an idiot there. Perhaps you could've gone on to score again and win us the match Christian, what with you being able to score against Hibs whenever you want.

Archived