CELTC V's PARTICK THISTLE

hellbhoy

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Initial allocation of 750 only restricted view seats left. Why do Celtic and indeed Thistle bother with these seats in the initial batch? They'd be better selling from the other side of the away section first, surely?

Hate to be that guy but can anyone confirm a bus from city centre that will drop me outside the stadium and run late for the way back? Someone in work mentioned the No2 I think.

I'd have thought you'd be better from the away end to walk to and from Dalmarnock or Bridgeton and getting the train rather than a bus. Even with a shite crowd traffic could be a pain in the arse if getting a bus. We just walked it from town for the New Years Day game because there was no public transport, wasn't that bad apart from the rain.

I don't know why people bother buying the non restricted view down the front of the away section. It's that low down the view isn't great anyway and you're paying more for it.

Getting put in that corner behind a pillar is a joke when there will be less than 20,000 Celtic fans in the ground anyway.

I can understand it for league games if people have season tickets and would have to be moved to accommodate away fans, but not for this kind of game.

Just really shite.

I'd have thought you'd be better from the away end to walk to and from Dalmarnock or Bridgeton and getting the train rather than a bus. Even with a shite crowd traffic could be a pain in the arse if getting a bus. We just walked it from town for the New Years Day game because there was no public transport, wasn't that bad apart from the rain.

I don't know why people bother buying the non restricted view down the front of the away section. It's that low down the view isn't great anyway and you're paying more for it.

Only thing that put me off train is walking through Bridgeton, alone, late at night.

^^shitebag^^

It's pretty poor being given the corner seeing as Morton got a big chunk behind the goals last season. Maybe if we sell out and demand is high enough they'll move us over.

Did an about turn on this one when the ticket prices were announced and going to this in preference over the 2 league games at Parkhead this season. Got the tickets within about half an hour of them going on sale and selected "rear" so hopefully the view isn't too bad. Last time I was there for a Thistle game was our last league cup QF in 2002, seem to remember a decent view that night (of us missing 3 penalties to win the game).

edit: but does seem strange they can't give us a bit behind the goal when the crowd at this is unlikely to top 25k, I mean if they can give it to Rangers for OF games then surely it can't be that hard to segregate.

Sounds like the club has just gone into standard Premiership mode for the tie then. Will try and get a brief but not too bothered if I miss out.

Nipped up to the ticket office this morning.

Any tickets left? Yes, loads.

Any unrestricted? No

Any plans to get anymore? No

Oh well looks I'll have to get some for the home end.

A lot of the Patrick fans on here come across as vile arseholes, never hear a peep from them around the stadiums..funny that.. Anyway Celtic 3-0 and Jagfox and P45 and the usual internet loudmouths to talk about peados most of the thread :lol:

^paedophile found

Surprised that huge Thistle fans aofjays and Jackanory Dave haven't had anything to say about the subject choice from some of the Thistle fans, infact i'm even more surprised that those two die hards haven't even posted on here.

Surprised that huge Thistle fans aofjays and Jackanory Dave haven't had anything to say about the subject choice from some of the Thistle fans, infact i'm even more surprised that those two die hards haven't even posted on here.

You just worry about your diddy club in your diddy league and leave us big boys to play big boys football.

Trot on zombie.

Archived