CELTC V's PARTICK THISTLE

hellbhoy

Jimmy Saville. He's one of your own.

David Lee Travis - he's one of your own.

Don't you think there is ample other pish & shite associated to the club that you could be insulting us Celtic fans with instead of crawling through the gutter guys ?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

V's?

Please edit old bean.

Erm ???, other than annoying you with my bhad glamma maybe you hadn't noticed in my excitement of creating a new thread I completely made an arse out of spelling my clubs name :( CELTC instead of CELTIC ! :lol: In fact I'm surprised no one else noticed I fucked it up. 8)

Assuming Celtic use the tooth rather than head count for this fixture they'll be lucky to have 10, 000 fans in the home end for this.

Could spark the imagination and wild abandonment amongst Thistle fans and we could get 1, 500 depending on our next couple of league games.

A lot of the Patrick fans on here come across as vile arseholes, never hear a peep from them around the stadiums..funny that.. Anyway Celtic 3-0 and Jagfox and P45 and the usual internet loudmouths to talk about peados most of the thread :lol:

The Rangers fans wannabes

^^^

touched by Jimmy Saville, imo

edit: but yeah, you're letting yourself get wound up by the most half-hearted of wind ups. Congratulations!

Who is wound up? I have heard it all before, it says more about you than I laddie ;) In fairness the Peado banter is better than listening to you wee fannies crying about broken seats. Pity the game wasn't at your dump so we could take over as usual and hear some proper :bairn from the wee Patrick girls.. :lol:

"wee Patrick" sounds like Celtic's next victim.

A lot of the Patrick fans on here come across as vile arseholes, never hear a peep from them around the stadiums..funny that.. Anyway Celtic 3-0 and Jagfox and P45 and the usual internet loudmouths to talk about peados most of the thread :lol:

^^^ reported :D

The Rangers fans wannabes

Ghreen shite missing their blue arsed bhigoted friends

We have you arseholes, shitehole ground, peado obsessed clowns and constantly looking up at us, its like they never went away :lol:

And the shan political ideals of the celtic fans despite their club having similar dark pasts as other vile institutions such as Westminster, the Catholic Church and various terrorist organisations. I wouldn't be surprised to see a can collection for IS on the way up to this match. The rhebel establishment club. Always an embarrasment, occassionly a disgrace :(

Well my post was deleted because, in your current fit of tears, you reported it to a moderator. It's almost as if you're not taking all this in your stride at all, and are actually getting embarrassingly wound up.

Aaaanyway, I expect a routine home pumping for this one, even if they have had their fair share of laughable failures this season already. Same mindset as the St Mirren game really, as long as we don't pick up any injuries then I'll be relatively happy. I'd maybe even give McDaid or Wilson a random 90 minutes in order to give them a sense that they really can challenge for a first team place.

We've got nothing to be scared of in this tie. In reality most supporters will see it as our last game in this season's competition.

Archie has already been quoted as saying it's effectively our cup final. However the players will be looking forward to it. Seabourne is looking forward to his first quarter final appearance in today's Evening Times.

9/10 it will be a routine home win but every dog has it's day. Celtic will quite probably use a few squad players and hopefully Ambrose so we should at least get a goal. Preferably deep into injury time with score at 0-0.

Funnily enough, Im pretty sure thats what Thistle fans say about you. It should be your signature

Away and sort out yer fridge...

I wish they'd take your laptop off you while they're at it ;)

Archived