The SevCo vs The Saints

Mad Capsule

Thought I'd start this off with a "hilarious" thread title.

We are struggling for goals a bit at the moment, but I can't see Rangers getting through our defence either. Will be a bit of a step up for them.

Initial thoughts - a 0 - 1 away win.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not often a Second Division team gets to play the Scottish Cup holders at home so it's difficult to tell if they'll manage to raise their game against the big team or if the occasion will prove too much for them. They should turn out in their numbers for the biggest game in their history though.

It's not often a Second Division team gets to play the Scottish Cup holders at home so it's difficult to tell if they'll manage to raise their game against the big team or if the occasion will prove too much for them. They should turn out in their numbers for the biggest game in their history though.

Shit, have we been relegated again?

Anyway if we can get a full strength team and Ally doesn't try anything too stupid then we may have a fair chance against the fermers.

Shit, have we been relegated again?

Anyway if we can get a full strength team and Ally doesn't try anything too stupid then we may have a fair chance against the fermers.

You've never been relegated. Of the new clubs I think only you and Annan haven't been relegated since coming into the leagues.

Hardest Quarter to predict.

Rangers have a few top half players in their squad, but also have a few average ones. I'm not really too afraid of anything they offer when I look through their squad list, Boyd is by far the biggest danger and even then he usually struggles against our backline. Suppose Rangers fans will feel similar looking through our squad.

We'll hopefully have found our feet without May and MacLean, a few people seem fooled by the lack of goals lately but losing two vital strikers would do that to anyone. Graham pretty much scoring with every attempt on target at the moment though. With Davidson back, Millar in the form of his life, and a raft of quality on the wings, we will stand a chance here. Imagine we might play it like one of the European away games, which have seen some of the best results in our history.

As I say its hard to call, will be easier to predict closer to the game.

You've never been relegated. Of the new clubs I think only you and Annan haven't been relegated since coming into the leagues.

Yes i know that i have never been relegated :rolleyes:

But this thread isn't about me.....

Easiest tie of the round, really disappointed we didn't get this one or Hibs.

Saints will stroll this by a few goals.

I wish you didn't say that. You've jinxed us you b*****d. :P

Archived