Dons vs Accies

accies4life

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be a tight game. Hopefully our defence wont be as pish poor as in the last game and we win some of th balls in midfield.

We were never in the fight in the league game.

We ground out a win on Saturday and I expect similar tomorrow.

2-1 to the Dons. Reynolds, Rooney, Antoine-Curier

Our biggest game of the season so far, we have got to win this, any other result would be a disaster.

Agreed.

Another semi to look forward to would be superb. Huge game.

When did we last win a major quarter final? Off the top of my head we've lost 5 (Falkirk in 2012, Rangers in 2009, Rangers in 2008, Dundee United in 2007 and Dundee in 2006) in recent years.

(Years might be a bit off)

Aberdeen won't underestimate us this time, they are the holders and they are at home; so a tough night ahead for us but if we can take our chances again then we can sneak it.

Didn't underestimate you guys last time as Manager praised your a lot and said you will stay at up near the top of the league. Concerned how Aberdeen have played last 3 matches which have been terrible for but had 2 wins out of that. Hopefully we can match Hamilton for their Hard work and have a decent performance will give us a chance of getting through.

I think Aberdeen need to toughen up somewhat. Hamilton fairly knocked them off the ball a few times (mostly legitimately, apart from Imrie of course).

This. We lost so many individual battles the last time around, I want to see the some steel in our challenges tonight. The ability to play the ball on deck, on a proper surface should help us out too. Will be tight but I have one of those regularly punished good feelings about tonight.

When did we last win a major quarter final? Off the top of my head we've lost 5 (Falkirk in 2012, Rangers in 2009, Rangers in 2008, Dundee United in 2007 and Dundee in 2006) in recent years.

(Years might be a bit off)

The mid 70s i think?

Archived