Best players in the LL

inthepink

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stirling University's current players I would single out, on current form goalkeeper Ryan Marshall been outstanding.

Outfield I pick out Tomos Jones, came to Stirling last year starting as a right back. Has developed into wide right midfield player, has good skill, pacey and strong in the tackle sure to move into the league at some point in the future.

Time to change this to the tony Wallace fan club thread?

No one apart from grim mentioning spartans players? Cannae have that grim.

From what I've seen this year- gk dodds (gala) . Def mbu (Ed city) mid kidd ( ww) forward Sloan ( Dalbeattie) still haven't seen EK or selkirk though.

Granty is ace as are the rest of the champions, otherwise they wouldn't be Champs. Brucey name me any team in the LL that he wouldn't be in their starting line up? Herdy was just finding his LL feet when he unfortunately hurt one of them. But like I said for me it's Grinchy, moving up a League & looks well capable of making the next step up too, hopefully it'll be in a Spartans shirt.

Grimbo

John Grant @ Spartans. Not many better players in LL. Apart from him I wouldn't say anyone else at Spartans.

Sloan,Geddes (is he still there),tosh,McLeod,o Connor for obvious reasons.

2 young lads up front for Gretna were impressive.

Addison Selkirk.

No seen enough of ek or bsc to name stand outs.

Mike Bruce prob best centre half in league.

City look good teamwise wi maybes the centre half standing out.

Kerr Dodds when fully fit would walk into any LL team.

Andrew martin and Darren mcglashan very much influential at ww. Darren players player o year last season.

Archived