Edinburgh United v Ormiston

Took in the friendly between Edinburgh united and Ormiston tonight.

Both teams coming off the back of recent good runs coming into this game and Edinburgh were first to strike in the 1st half. It's fair to say edinburgh were the better team in the first half. 2nd half was a different story though. Ormiston pressed high and eventually won a penalty to level the game. Edinburgh pushed to get their lead back but Ormiston were clinical with their finishing and scored 2 of their several chances.

Ormiston are an impressive outfit compared to their teams in previous seasons. It's clear why they're competing for the league this season. Tonight was encouraging given that ormistons 4 subs tonight were regular players being rested. They have good depth to their squad and will do well this season judging by tonight!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Ormiston have done cracking business. In the last week I spoke to someone who's able to give me an insight into their signings;

A handful of players from the extremely successful Pencaitland side and in addition...

Jordan Mack - Edinburgh United

Feegs - Tranent

George Cunningham - Preston

Greig Gavin - Gala Fairydean

Jim (ex dunbar GK)

Plus several other ex junior and EOS signings.

Must be the water down there but something is attracting a good calibre of players and indicates why they've not lost since their initial game against Peebles (in which many of these players weren't there yet)...

just you stick to stealing and gambling.

Stealing is a wild accusation to be making on a public forum :eek: as for gambling i think most folk have a wee punt not a big deal hahaha.

u are pony and know for a fact you were not asked to sign.

Left there, yes.

You left...

Or they asked you to go because you 'weren't for them' either?

Seems like you're the only one here who thinks YOU are a player. Good luck.

I would also like to add that, in either case, Dunalba are rank and the fact you were there, says it all.

I left and signed elsewhere, I went there for game time and managed to get to commendations in 2 games in the paper.

I don't think I'm a player at all I'm shite lol

Ok... forgive me if I'm being a moron (but I'm never wrong so I won't be here)...

In an earlier post you said, 'I left and signed elsewhere...'

Someone then asked, who have you signed with now? To which you replied... 'Not Playing' - so the question still stands, who was the 'elsewhere' when you left Dunalba and why are you now not playing? 'Elsewhere' not right for you either?

Who is this Kid? Willie who?

You got mentioned in a paper where no doubt a club representative wrote the report !!!!!! Come on mate your making yourself look like a Cnut even more now.

You were on here begging for an EOS club, but yet you wouldn't sign if Ormiston asked mmm mmmm mmmm.

Take it your a settled number 1 at a EOS club now? Maybe even junior !!!

Archived