Big Mouth Players

RobRoyGuy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: He used to drown out pretty much every noise within a 30 mile radius!

What happened?

I love it when Gemmill gets totally riled. Crackin player but unfortunately a complete w**k of an individual. With his face like a giant toddler having a tantrum.

Gemmill may be many things but he's anything but a complete w**k of an individual. We know how much effort he and our physio put into to trying to save the life of the poor soul from Bonnyrigg at the end of the 12/13 season. That kind of changes any preconceptions you have of someone. He's always been a greetin faced thorn in our side on the pitch - you can have that. But he's absolutely sound off it in my book.

• 1 month later...

Not everyone can be like your manager and bite their tongue and say nothing ,saint budgie eh

Hardly think that Passbackdave sees budgie as a saint.,hes only suggested two or three times this season that he should be sacked. No way to treat a saint if you ask me .

Hardly think that Passbackdave sees budgie as a saint.,hes only suggested two or three times this season that he should be sacked. No way to treat a saint if you ask me .

I do think budgie has taken us as far as he can. This season hasn't been good but I hope he can prove me wrong and keep us up. He will never be sacked as he's got legend status at the club. I would like budgie 2 stay at the club even if it wasn't manager cos he bleeds clydebank but I think we need fresh ideas 2 get us out this mess.

Saint to sinner in no time. That's what panic does certain fans. We can be a fickle bunch.

I do think budgie has taken us as far as he can. This season hasn't been good but I hope he can prove me wrong and keep us up. He will never be sacked as he's got legend status at the club. I would like budgie 2 stay at the club even if it wasn't manager cos he bleeds clydebank but I think we need fresh ideas 2 get us out this mess.

Not many players or managers bleed as you put it, but this guy does Clydebank. He will go down as an important part of your history no matter what happens.

I have a confession to make , you commented on Roy manager, what you said (bellend) is harsh but i have heard a few people our own fans say he is a bit gobby with Officials. I tend to stand away from the dugouts so maybe don't hear the worst of it.

I have a confession to make , you commented on Roy manager, what you said (bellend) is harsh but i have heard a few people our own fans say he is a bit gobby with Officials. I tend to stand away from the dugouts so maybe don't hear the worst of it.

bellend isn't harsh the friendly match vs us at holm park he did nothing but shout at his players for doing things he told them 2 do only 5-10 mins before he gave fraser team alot of hassle and the boy gave 110% for the roy that night yet he didn't think so and bellend comes on as a sub nearly breaks a bankies players leg then tells 1 of his players that's how u do it because he thought his players were 2 soft in there tackles

Some things never seem to change, mouthing at referees is top of the list. I've watched the juniors for many a year now and it is certainly a lot worse than in the senior game. I think there could be a reason for so many bookings in that referees at the junior level are all aiming to get into the big money senior level. They have these bampot supoervisors breathing down their neck and feel they get bad reports if they let a bit of back chat go.

What I can say to players is; When have you ever seen a ref change his decision? No matter what you think bad mouthing and backchat makes no difference just has them reaching for the yellow or red card. Better to shut up and get on with it than risk the red. Having said that I know without a doubt I'm wasting my time since it will never stop.

bellend isn't harsh the friendly match vs us at holm park he did nothing but shout at his players for doing things he told them 2 do only 5-10 mins before he gave fraser team alot of hassle and the boy gave 110% for the roy that night yet he didn't think so and bellend comes on as a sub nearly breaks a bankies players leg then tells 1 of his players that's how u do it because he thought his players were 2 soft in there tackles

Still going on about that 8 years later. Did your player even need treatment after that incident?

I have watched junior football 26 years and wouldn't have Maxwell up there with the worst of them i have seen over the years, just a new manager who wants to do well and it shows sometimes could do with reigning it in. Just my opinion.

Loved a wee moan at the officials myself but thats because the standard imo was very poor at junior level.

You got a gig with any team cafu? Not seen you on here much this season., and you're a wee moan tae? The older you get the worse it gets, I'm almost a professional.

And going by the auld rabs fans it looks like I'm going to get worse, bring it on. ;-)

Archived