Will Hearts lose a game this season?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts incredibly poor record in Falkirk will continue.

Weren't we the 1st team to take points off you in the 2005/2006 season? At Falkirk of course.

You just can't play in Falkirk Jambos

Yes, but you blew a two goal lead against ten men with twenty minutes to go. We gubbed you 5-0 on Boxing Day and also beat you away from home towards the business end of that season.

Our record away to Falkirk isn't great in the past twenty years but it's hardly as if we don't ever win there. You're a poor side currently though and we'll wipe the floor with you in every game we play this season.

Yes, but you blew a two goal lead against ten men with twenty minutes to go. We gubbed you 5-0 on Boxing Day and also beat you away from home towards the business end of that season.

Our record away to Falkirk isn't great in the past twenty years but it's hardly as if we don't ever win there. You're a poor side currently though and we'll wipe the floor with you in every game we play this season.

Spot on.

It would be just like the thing to lose our unbeaten record against Hibs - could well happen. Probably not because of any bottles crashing, though - maybe just because shit happens.

I don't think we'll bottle it. But I do think they'll be fired up to take all 3 points off us. I always expect us to win the derbies, and will continue to do so, but right now a draw wouldn't be the worst result in the world.

I don't think we'll bottle it. But I do think they'll be fired up to take all 3 points off us. I always expect us to win the derbies, and will continue to do so, but right now a draw wouldn't be the worst result in the world.

Our midfield will over power them and our strikers will take full advantage 0-2 Hearts... only one team bottles the big games (more recently the smaller games at home too) and its not Hearts!

Our midfield will over power them and our strikers will take full advantage 0-2 Hearts... only one team bottles the big games (more recently the smaller games at home too) and its not Hearts!

If Gomis and Buaben are on form we win, simple as that.

Archived