Will Hearts lose a game this season?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of the ' Hearts survival thread ' from last season tbh.

"If we hadn't had the 15 points deduction....."

Nice to see Hearts fans have recovered from being the whipping boys last year though, must be a nice change to actually be challenging for something this season

"If we hadn't had the 15 points deduction....."

Nice to see Hearts fans have recovered from being the whipping boys last year though, must be a nice change to actually be challenging for something this season

We were in a final "challenging for something" the season before last; and we were last season if you consider being in a semi-final "challenging for something".

Not all of us are in the (un)fortunate position to challenge for Scotland's biggest irrelevance every year.

8)

The best thing about this season is avoiding having to play utterly pointless teams like St Johnstone every other week.

Make no mistake, Raith, Falkirk etc are far more relevant than you'll ever be.

Nice to see Heart of Midlothian still riling the diddys even in another league. ^_^

Queens, Alloa and Falkirk away are all gonna be tough games. Their pitches defo give them an advantage, not that it's any excuse.

Not really. Alloa's pitch is a shocker of an artificial pitch. Queens looked to have a funny bounce last season but not wildly so. Its also been relaid this season so my thoughts could be out of date. Never heard a complaint about Falkirks since they've had it. Rangers of course would disagree. They hated it so much they set fire to it.

Surprised ours didn't get a mention in this pitch outburst.

Not really. Alloa's pitch is a shocker of an artificial pitch. Queens looked to have a funny bounce last season but not wildly so. Its also been relaid this season so my thoughts could be out of date. Never heard a complaint about Falkirks since they've had it. Rangers of course would disagree. They hated it so much they set fire to it.

Surprised ours didn't get a mention in this pitch outburst.

It's hardly an outburst! I wasn't aware Cowdenbeath had one tbh. My point was that the teams mentioned will be a lot more used to the run of the pitches because they'll train and play on them more often. It wasn't meant as a dig at the pitches.

It's hardly an outburst! I wasn't aware Cowdenbeath had one tbh. My point was that the teams mentioned will be a lot more used to the run of the pitches because they'll train and play on them more often. It wasn't meant as a dig at the pitches.

They don't have an artificial pitch, theirs is more comparable to the fields of the Somme.

Queens, Alloa and Falkirk away are all gonna be tough games. Their pitches defo give them an advantage, not that it's any excuse.

I can only assume you're trolling. What a load of bollocks.

Same amount at Tynie at the weekend as the entire 'Premiership' put together. :lol: :lol:

Idiot found.

Archived