Got interviewed by someone on walk to NDP

They were sitting a few rows down from me and he had what looked like a walkie talkie but I assume an old style digital radio. I thought he was a scout but obviously journos if they were asking questions before the game. I thought they looked french :)

She was a "widnae even wi' yours" but she seemed to know her football so plus points there.

Apologies Mrs short haired journo woman if you're reading this :ph34r:

You should have fired in anyway mate........Hi fiving a complete stranger whilst hanging out the other end of his wife would have certainly cheered your Monday up! :)

They were sitting a few rows down from me and he had what looked like a walkie talkie but I assume an old style digital radio. I thought he was a scout but obviously journos if they were asking questions before the game. I thought they looked french :)

A dirty French bird and people are still wondering whether they 'Wid or Widnae'. Pffft.

That's the very chap! Completely forgot about the radio. In fairness he might have been French as I didn't actually hear him speak but she was definitely English. She had some very strong, vocal opinions about the offside rule :)

That's the very chap! Completely forgot about the radio. In fairness he might have been French as I didn't actually hear him speak but she was definitely English. She had some very strong, vocal opinions about the offside rule :)

what about the "inside" rule? ;)

Archived