Arbroath vs Elgin City

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should expect some divine intervention to play its part next weekend. Big Marv always plays good against us.

Need Carreiro and Murray on form next week. We need to try get Murray in behind as much as possible. Also Linn needs to drift in and get between the full back and the centre half like he did against Forfar pre season. Hopefully no wind again!!

Marvin Andrews is a seasoned old pro he will love it, if we deliver high balls he can run onto. But running at him at pace he wont like. Passing the ball around him and making him chase back he wont like. He is now 38 year old and our young guns have what it takes to get the better of him, and their defence.

High balls will be bread butter for Marv. Get the ball on the deck and let Murray run at him for 90 minutes.

Really should be winning these games and especially at home.....tho I said the same about East Fife

I think we'll win asking as we get Murray carreiro and linn running at them. Don't know much about Elgins full backs but with Johnstone and Whatley on the overlap we could score some goals on saturday

I think we'll win asking as we get Murray carreiro and linn running at them. Don't know much about Elgins full backs but with Johnstone and Whatley on the overlap we could score some goals on saturday

Johnstone is pish. Sooner we see Lowdon the better

Same team again Saturday for me - no need to change a winning team :)

Although the standard is noticably worse being down a division, I am certainly enjoyed this season more than last - but my reckoning we've already got half our points total from last year after half a dozen games? :lol:

Archived