East Ayrshire Catalonians v The Trampoline Stealers. Derby match or tr

Dipple burn

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and Dennis Gray on loan at Cumnock ? :)

Great player... won everything at Talbot on several occasions except a Scottish cup winners medal, came to Talbot when they where mince and helped be part of the team that went on to make Talbot the club they became.......................still a d**k for going there and being their manager when they won the Scottish.

Morton Milne was better lol

Millser couldn't get in oor team for him

#COTB

It was me that got Sconnie to sign Milne fae Largs and he did brilliant for us but losing Mills for HeeHaw was a complete and utter disaster,like selling Johnny McLaughlin to Beith,losing Fontana,Colin Johnstone,Neily McLaughlin to Medda for feck all, selling Pellini to Buffs...the list is endless.

It was me that got Sconnie to sign Milne fae Largs and he did brilliant for us but losing Mills for HeeHaw was a complete and utter disaster,like selling Johnny McLaughlin to Beith,losing Fontana,Colin Johnstone,Neily McLaughlin to Medda for feck all, selling Pellini to Buffs...the list is endless.

Add Alan Rennie,Neil Shearer,Hughie Houston,Alain Kinney to the list as well bud

#COTB

Harry is a bit miffed because he asked all his friends on facebook if they fancied going to Carlisle for a pint. As you have noticed he was at the Talbot game. Either his friends were skint or he doesn't have any. If you would like to know the answer then ask anybody at Beechwood.

FFS you have read Harry's pointless berating of Milky an unsung hero for Talbot, with a Scottish Cup winners medal and two league medals, plus a MOM performance against Stranraer in the Scottish Cup, now you are mentioning crowds!!! Have you never read about our Isa and his crowds????

Harry is a bit miffed because he asked all his friends on facebook if they fancied going to Carlisle for a pint. As you have noticed he was at the Talbot game. Either his friends were skint or he doesn't have any. If you would like to know the answer then ask anybody at Beechwood.

When it comes to mates guess who shoes I would rather be in when standing at Beechwood yours or mines, btw you are needing to get young Linky's jaws wired he nearly blocked out tidger yesterday.

FFS you have read Harry's pointless berating of Milky an unsung hero for Talbot, with a Scottish Cup winners medal and two league medals, plus a MOM performance against Stranraer in the Scottish Cup, now you are mentioning crowds!!! Have you never read about our Isa and his crowds????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When it comes to mates guess who shoes I would rather be in when standing at Beechwood yours or mines, btw you are needing to get young Linky's jaws wired he nearly blocked out tidger yesterday.

I forgot to add that you had blocked all your friends off of facebook due to your meltdown about the independance vote!

Archived