Where do home fans go?

doodle

Maybe discussed before, but where / what do home fans go/do when their teams play away?

Not fancying the trip to Preston Doodle?

I try to go to the away match but if I can't its generally Jeff Stelling for me. I can't bear what is on offer at Annan and resent paying the prices at Carlisle or Queens.

I try to go to the away match but if I can't its generally Jeff Stelling for me. I can't bear what is on offer at Annan and resent paying the prices at Carlisle or Queens.

You resent paying £16 for the Championship including games against Hibs, Hearts and Rangers Cic!? You tight wad lol

Try following a big team down South from up here!

No it's not that Cic, I'll be at Penny pit, it was more an open question to other clubs that don't have a following support away from home. Must be a lonely day for their team.

I normally go to the away games- let's face it there's only 3 long away trips in this league a year for us (Gretna, Dalbeattie and Threave) but in the scenario of postponements I usually go and watch Dunbar United or perhaps St Anthony's in the Juniors as I know people at those clubs.

I usually watch it on upload videos

S'funny you should mention that Mada, I spent feckin hours on Saturday night/Sunday morning concocting the Spartans highlights & whenst I got to the youtube (tha bassers) stage after 83 minutes upload time it sez it's too fecking BIG, I've upped much longer ones in the past so feck knows what's going on there, So it sez if I register (?) I can up longer than 15 min vids, so as I was still pished I registered but it still won't let me up the vid, it's a tad over 20 mins ffs!

Back to the drawing board! What's an alternative sight to youtube, anybody?

Grimbo

Maybe discussed before, but where / what do home fans go/do when their teams play away?

Get to most Linlithgow Rose matches, but got friends at Whitehill Welfare. When Rose were up at Fraserburgh saw them make hard work of a poor Girvan side. Had seen Whitehill twice pre season and this was def worst I've seen them play.

Looking forward to Rose v Dalbeattie this week and interested to hear thoughts/predictions.

Archived