Scotland,

Kejan

Of course you did.

WIth your sky dish, your two cars, your Marks and Spencer's food buget, Hertz season ticket, your naviety.

You are alright, Jack, aint you?

I am too, if being honest, but I gave it a fucking good go and voted to help Jill oot.

And I will continue, I'm not point scoring, well maybe I am, but I am encouraged to donate to the food banks.

And I will continue, I'm not point scoring, well maybe I am, but I am encouraged to donate to the food banks.

I'd like to think that the government system the majority have just rubber stamped will be encouraged by that majority to ensure that the need for food banks not only slows, but reduces until they are no longer required in a rich, western nation that Scotland is Better Together with.

No voters, looking forward to you hit the streets!

I'd like to think that the government system the majority have just rubber stamped will be encouraged by that majority to ensure that the need for food banks not only slows, but reduces until they are no longer required in a rich, western nation that Scotland is Better Together with.

you will be welcomed. lots of yes voters making lists. yes voters are so clever.

You voted to say that people being unable to afford food is acceptable in a 21st century, 'first world' country. Don't try to sugar coat it.

You voted to say that people being unable to afford food is acceptable in a 21st century, 'first world' country. Don't try to sugar coat it.

no. maybe you misunderstood the whole concept of a "referendum"

did your ballot paper have just two options? (yes and no) if not you have been conned.

no. maybe you misunderstood the whole concept of a "referendum"

did your ballot paper have just two options? (yes and no) if not you have been conned.

That's what a 'No' vote represented. More of the same, protect your wallet, c***s.

i always protect my wallet. rarely has much money but it does have my mobile top-upcard and my library card.

And that my friend is the point at which you trump the YES voters.

You can read (you traitor!).

You read their propositions and thought "F*ck that for a game of soldiers" and voted NO.

You were not meant to read the "White Paper", you were only meant to believe and every social/economic problem would disappear.

You read their propositions and thought "F*ck that for a game of soldiers" and voted NO.

You were not meant to read the "White Paper", you were only meant to believe and every social/economic problem would disappear.

Well that's not what was said by YES at all. But just you tell that to yourself anyway.

Well that's not what was said by YES at all. But just you tell that to yourself anyway.

OK then, enlighten me as to what they where "promising".

Forget about,

Free education

Free health care

The Working wage

Free child care

Higher pensions

End to Food banks

More employment.

Lower taxes

Higher public spending

More social house building

Do bookies love you because you're as gullible as a 2 year old?

Archived