Gordon Brown; what the f**k?

DA Baracus

Why is it now suddenly 'Brown's Timetable'? Why is this discredited backbench MP apparently leading talks about further devolved powers? What authority does even have to promise anything, let alone major devolved powers?!

Obviously these 'talks' are nonsense and no such powers will be delivered and were never going to be. Is it because of that that they exhumed Brown, knowing that he is Scottish, a member of the party that offers the main opposition to the SNP and is notable as he used to be PM? Have they deemed those they are trying to con such fools that they felt they could wheel out a noted failure and current irrelevance because he's recognisible and despite his awful record would be cheered and listened to? They do know that there is still a large, ignorant lazy block of Labour voters who epitomise the stereotype that they would vote a monkey wearing a Labour badge.

But what about the interested, engaged NO voters? Many will be Labour voters but many will also be supporters of others parties or those who have no affiliation. How do they feel about Brown now being at the forefront?

I'm in as much of a position to deliver new powers for Scotland as Gordon Brown is.

Labour are setting up the Tories for "cant be trusted on Scotland cant be trusted for the NHS" type stuff.

The Tories have the kippers using Barnett and the West Lothian question as a wedge issue with Lab\Con.

Labour intend to use any Tory back tracking as proof everything the Tories say is lies.

Plus it plays well in Scotland until May 15.

Labour are setting up the Tories for "cant be trusted on Scotland cant be trusted for the NHS" type stuff.

The Tories have the kippers using Barnett and the West Lothian question as a wedge issue with Lab\Con.

Labour intend to use any Tory back tracking as proof everything the Tories say is lies.

Well what the tories are offering scotland is more than what labour want to give.

Of course this come with the condition that scottish MPs stay out of England's business.

labour and tories are the same shit.

I'm in as much of a position to deliver new powers for Scotland as Gordon Brown is.

I'd vote for you over Brown and all I know about you are 2 things;

1. Your username which I don't get the meaning of. As I'm on my phone I can't even see what team you support.

2. You are not Gordon Brown (presumably).

It doesn't play very impressively when Labour have been cuddled up in bed with the Tories for the past couple of years. Labour heartlands voted Yes in pretty large numbers and I'm not sure how many of those voters will go back to them.

More pleasing seethe from people who cant accept they are in the minority - pleasing most most pleasing.

Keep it up, you are entertaining the majority.

More pleasing seethe from people who cant accept they are in the minority - pleasing most most pleasing.

Keep it up, you are entertaining the majority.

Not sure the vote-winning Alzheimer's demographic are paying too much attention

Not sure the vote-winning Alzheimer's demographic are paying too much attention

Exactly. We need to remember this. The vast majority of our productive working population had faith in themselves. They are not going anywhere.

Unfortunately ???? in the next decade or so, the unionist bulk support is going to be sliding into eternity.

An eternity of scorn....

Archived