Only Hearts and Rangers have any chance apparently

According to Chic on BBC this afternoon, second bottom in the Premiership will need to play either Hearts or Rangers. He didn't even qualify this with anything like "early season form would indicate"...it's defo Hearts and Rangers for the top two.

Falkirk, QoS et al would be as well selling their better players in the January window, for a Chic has spoken.

Can't believe nobody on the show pulled the idiot up to be honest.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were widely seen as being the best of the rest apart from Hearts, Rangers and Hibs. Hibs are properly shite and we're not much better. He's probably right.

I don't see anything controversial about that - they are clearly the best two teams in the league by a mile.

Hibs look suspect, and whilst we've started well our two defeats saw us utterly done in by Hearts and Rangers - not the type of thing a team 'challenging' those teams does.

Their is a likely heirarchy in the league, which I'd put like this:

Hearts and Rangers.

Hibs, Falkirk, QoS, Raith and Livingston.

Cowdenbeath, Alloa, Dumbarton.

Hearts or Rangers will win it, the middle bunch will fight for the play-offs and the bottom group will fight to avoid relegation. Simplistic, but will likely prove accurate over the course.

It was the way it was said that was surprising tbh, I think it's looking likely that Hearts and the new **** will be top two but who's to say they'd win the playoffs? I found it disrespectful to the other teams.

The top two do lopk fairly clear at this stage but there's a ways to go.

I wouldn't guarantee either will definitely win a play off.

:lol: I remember him praising Ayr after they beat us at the start of the season once, saying that they'd be right in there at the end of the season if they kept playing the way they did. We'd played with 10 men for the majority of the game, and they scraped a 2-1 win with a last minute winner. They were relegated by the end of the season. He's a cretin of a man.

we won't have any play-off games.

You probably won't. You're a pretty good team, and I expect you to win the league......just.

Unless Admin Mk2 hits your nearest rivals, when you'll win the league in a canter.

Archived