Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

Who's on the all nighter then?

I took the day off work today tomorrow and Monday, I can't actually explain how pessimistic I am over this. I'm feeling a 60 percent No for some reason but I dunno if I'm just being paranoid. Had a No voting friend tell me the same and say he was worried too.

I'm looking forward to the first few results coming through, hopefully by then we can gauge whether it will be close or not.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at work tomorrow, but have hammered the bairns through a weeks work in four days so I can doss about all day reading tinternets and the likely tantrums which will commence.

I notice Live And Let Die is on at 2230 on ITV4 which should see me past midnight and up to the point where things start to get interesting on BBC One. Might go to my scratcher early and get up about 4 in the morning. Not sure I'll be able to sleep anyway.

Depends how the vote is going, the key is Glasgow which will declare later than most. If the Yes are ahead or only a percent or 2 behind the Yes will win.

If no are a few ahead at this stage, it may well get interesting.

I have work tomorrow, so I can't really stay up all night. I'm heading to the pub wth Smurph at 6pm to have a few beers (3 or 4, nothing silly) just to make me drowsy enough that I sleep right through 'til the morning.

I just want one dunt of disappointment when I wake up.

Archived