spartans

happy gilmore

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grinchy is the future....Sammy will build the team round him Granty and the new boy coming in at Xmas....#intheknow

I watched lothian a few times last season and he was always their star player so ive been keeping an eye on how he is getting on so when I seen he hadn't played in a couple of weeks just thought I would ask the question!!

Grinchy is a great player, in training and on the pitch if he keeps playing well then I could see another move to sfl in future.

funny u should say that colin as I had heard gary naysmith and gus McPherson were interested in him from east fife and queens park respectively

I watched lothian a few times last season and he was always their star player so ive been keeping an eye on how he is getting on so when I seen he hadn't played in a couple of weeks just thought I would ask the question!!

I didn't think he had a great year last year and he would tell you that also. But people know his ability and dougie snapped him up before top junior and lowland league teams.

I didn't think he had a great year last year and he would tell you that also. But people know his ability and dougie snapped him up before top junior and lowland league teams.

in the games I seen him he was good he also won eos player of the year but the league wasn't great, messiah I can't answer that as I didn't watch berwick but from what a few people told me he didn't think he got a fair chance there

On another note spartans have put a good run of results together since the edinburgh uni game but still city keep winning also so no ground gained, my prediction of the league being over by february is looking good

Pretty sure there aren't enough league games between now and then to make this happen with the league cup and spartans Scottish exploits. And that's without call offs due to weather.

Archived