The SNP

bowmore

Are the SNP not as loathed as the BNP in England?

I get that this current agenda has

been focused upon their drive to separate the country but do most Scots vote for these people?

You really just need to f**k off now, its past tedious.

been focused upon their drive to separate the country but do most Scots vote for these people?

(Yes, I know, but under the remote possibility it changes one person's mind to Yes in the process wth)

The SNP started off as largely cultural & political nationalists but are now largely economic nationalists. One of the original prime movers of modern Scottish nationalism was an English woman, Wendy Wood.

The BNP (along with their various parent groups & splinters) are racial nationalists, that is they believe in the "race is nation" nonsense of the late and unlamented John Tyndall & Colin Jordan.

And in one fell swoop, not only have you completely misunderstood Scottish politics, you've displayed your utter lack of regard and interest in anything North of Kirby Lonsdale.

You may now "do one", as they are so fond of saying on Merseyside.

I see Salmond compared the Scottish situation in the UK as one akin to South Africa under apartheid!

Sigh. Ever heard of context?

Mind you, it's a slight improvement on your comparing the SNP to the BNP.

Your fishing trips get worse. Bill and Benmore the flowerpot men.

An estimated 90% of the resident English in Scotland will vote no. That means that in the event of a small margin of less than 8%, they will determine the outcome of this referendum. How is that democratic or equitable? Based on recent polls the Scottish people are voting YES, it’s only the English resident in Scotland who are being joined by a minority of Scottish sympathisers that may win the day for NO. I am voting YES tomorrow in line with the sovereign will of the SCOTTISH people. I hope you do too.

Note: Ironically, the undemocratic political influence that England has over Scotland could be the very same influence that returns a no vote - how sad that would be - Vote Yes

Remember when this Bowmore character started posting claiming that everyone should enter into sensible debate and that there was no place for petty insults?

With the last days approaching and the momentum with the Yes campaign he is now reduced to claiming English racists are somehow the same as a Scottish political party. The descent this "poster" has demonstrated would make Dante proud.

Remember when this Bowmore character started posting claiming that everyone should enter into sensible debate and that there was no place for petty insults?

With the last days approaching and the momentum with the Yes campaign he is now reduced to claiming English racists are somehow the same as a Scottish political party. The descent this "poster" has demonstrated would make Dante proud.

Your poisonous bile needs drawing. You shouldn't be surprised when you feel the needle.

Apartheid, Ffs. Some people listening will actually believe what this horrible man says!

Your poisonous bile needs drawing. You shouldn't be surprised when you feel the needle.

So to do that you start a thread accusing a Scottish political party is aligned to racists?

I'm sure that makes sense in your head but once more you have just made an utter fool of yourself. All this from a "principle lecturer" :lol:

Archived