Aberdeen vs Ross County - 20/09/14

I'll be the steaming mess in the bobbin before the game. I know it's a shit pub but given there are only three good pubs in Aberdeen, none of which are near the ground, it'll have to do.

Any county fans wanting to grab a pint and sit/stand with me at the game would be good, don't think I know anyone going this week.

I'll be the steaming mess in the bobbin before the game. I know it's a shit pub but given there are only three good pubs in Aberdeen, none of which are near the ground, it'll have to do.

Any county fans wanting to grab a pint and sit/stand with me at the game would be good, don't think I know anyone going this week.

I'd be interested to know which 3 you think are good.

I'll probably be in 6 deg north before the game and the Bobbin after.

I will be well pissed off if we don't take 3 points at home against the bottom of the league but it wouldn't be the first time.

I'd like to think we might even go mad and play 2 up front.

I'd be interested to know which 3 you think are good.

I'll probably be in 6 deg north before the game and the Bobbin after.

I will be well pissed off if we don't take 3 points at home against the bottom of the league but it wouldn't be the first time.

I'd like to think we might even go mad and play 2 up front.

The Moorings, the Queen Vic and Molly Malones

What's a good place to get a burger and a pint in the city centre? I usually end up in the Archibald Simpson, buy fancy a bit of a change from Wetherspoons

Boozy Cow is a new place but I've no idea if it's any good or not. Can't be worse than Archies. It's behind Jamie's Italian just off Union street.

Opportunity for us now to get up and running with 3 league games in a row at home.

Ross County still don't have a point which worries me a little bit.

1-0 Aberdeen.

Me, too!

However, 2-0 (fingers crossed)

Archived