Hamilton Accies top of the league?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What will Hamilton Accies contribute to the SPFL"

" they have a small support and should not be in the top flight"

" their pitch is plastic and will have an advantage"

Get it right Round the pundits. if this is football Armageddon with out the Biggots I'm all for it!

This is like the opposite of the St Mirren Relegation threads, genuinely jinxing yourselves right now

Don't think anyone is lunatic enough to think this is going to last through to the end of the season. I'm closing in on 50 and I never would have thought I'd live to see the day that Accies would be the top placed club in Scottish fitba six games into a season. This is once in a lifetime stuff, so of course people are going to enjoy it and make the most of it in wind up and banter terms.

In all honesty I really didn't see Accies doing as well as they have so well done, I didn't see us being unbeaten either though, its still early days and I'm sure the 'bigger boys' experience and generally bigger squads will show through by the end of the season. I don't tend to go on other teams threads so I've no idea if you were getting told how shit Accies were going to be but the Dundee thread was full of folk telling how gash every signing was etc. Enjoy it while you can, I intend to make the most of our decent form, however long it lasts. 10th will do, anything better is a bonus.

Archived