Livi v Rovers

I think 'pedestrian' is the word. Maybe it'll work for us today, but that's as static a line up as I've seen from a Rovers side in a long time. All of our pace is on the bench. I'm not sure where the drive is going to come from. Nade and Elliot are going to have to play like a real partnership if we're to get anything from this game.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a great game tbh. Neither team really deserved the win.

Lots of shouts of offside for the Raith goal and it looked like it was from where I was sat. That said I was behind the ball and couldn't really see along the line.

Hippolyte looked good when he came on and the Jacobs-O'Brien combination in midfield is a good one.

Special mention to Darren Jamieson. 7 years ago when he first started to get into the first team I honestly never thought he'd end up as our number 1. Not because he looked a bad player, but because of how precarious a position goalkeeper can be. A fantastic save for the penalty today, I think that makes it 5 saves in 2 seasons.

Martin Scott has to be one of the most needlessly antagonistic players on the planet. That's not a comment on his running past the dugout and fans celebration by the way, Iain Russell did that against Dumbarton when he played for us a few years ago and we all lapped it up. It's the stupid niggles as he runs past players at free kicks etc. It would be understandable if it had any effect on the opposition but it doesn't really it just makes him look like a moron.

Well done Raith, disappointed at how poor we were today. Too much dithering about and we never really showed any real urgency until the last 15 minutes. Another great save from DJ from the penalty, and at the end from Stewart.

I have no idea why Scott went off on one after he scored. Always thought he was pretty well liked when he was with us and I don't think our fans could have qualms with his commitment over his two spells. Showed himself up a wee bit, but that's football.

How did Gary Glen play?

Not bad. It's readily apparent now he's far better at creating chances than putting them away - example today being the loose ball on the edge of the Raith box at the start of the second half, should've done a lot better IMO. Quite like his commitment and attitude towards the game, he and White are very similar in that regard.

Special mention to Darren Jamieson. 7 years ago when he first started to get into the first team I honestly never thought he'd end up as our number 1. Not because he looked a bad player, but because of how precarious a position goalkeeper can be. A fantastic save for the penalty today, I think that makes it 5 saves in 2 seasons.

Pffft! I've seen Davie McGurn making three saves in 10 seconds.

Great win today at a ground that doesn't bear much fruit for us.

Not a great game tbh. Neither team really deserved the win.

Lots of shouts of offside for the Raith goal and it looked like it was from where I was sat. That said I was behind the ball and couldn't really see along the line.

Hippolyte looked good when he came on and the Jacobs-O'Brien combination in midfield is a good one.

Martin Scott has to be one of the most needlessly antagonistic players on the planet. That's not a comment on his running past the dugout and fans celebration by the way, Iain Russell did that against Dumbarton when he played for us a few years ago and we all lapped it up. It's the stupid niggles as he runs past players at free kicks etc. It would be understandable if it had any effect on the opposition but it doesn't really it just makes him look like a moron.

No team really deserved the win certainly Livi didni constant hoof ball. Your goalie kept u in it wIth saving the penalty and at least 2 one on ones, Special mention to the catering feck me how expensive is that £4.00 for a hotdog and a brick roll at that ! had to return it!no wonder people get put off going to football 2 drinks a steak pie and the shitty hotdog £10.80

I heard McGlynn took the livi players out after the game and we still haven't scored.

Absolutely terrible performance, constantly hoofing balls up the park hoping Jordan would get on them. No creativity, no fight and no goals.

Burchill needs to stop putting himself on, he's past it. Jason Talbot got man of the match as well hahahaha a bit too much champagne before making that decision.

Who is the the announcer? Talking far too fast off his bit paper and making mistakes all over the shop.

No idea, our usual ones no been here for ages so we have some numpty now. No like our last one was anything special mind you. " let's make some noise"... Cringe

Archived