ADL

offside

Changed your tune a bit now, thought you were a certainty for promotion this year in your eyes and now it's any two from three. Surely you haven't lost that unbelievable confidence after one bad result ?

Things change quite quickly in football Lebole. Not happy about last few weeks with the carry on of the Marty Lawrie incident and some performances against lower teams ( no disrespect) . I still think we will go up but we need to sort a few things internally 1st IMO.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking at this game from a neutral point of view both sides will have a point to prove after last Saturday it is a very hard game to call but due to home advantage I will go with Whitletts to edge it 3-2

Some other interesting games too though we will have to be on our guard against a improving Craigmark side who have already taken a point from Whitletts and I see they also got a draw at Lugar.

I hope your right KR ;). It will be a very difficult game as I watched Ardrossan against Cumnock pre season and they really impressed me. Caddis and Johnston seem to be their main players who could cause any team difficulty.

Craigmark impressed me 3 weeks ago and rightly deserved their point against us. Although I would say we weren't at our best but credit to Mr Redmond and Mr Harvey who have got them battling for every ball this season. I still believe that you's will still win comfortably especially at home.

Whitletts have brung in Del McCulloch as Stephs assistant. Think this appointment could give us a massive boost in our hunt for promotion. Also signed ex Hurlford United and Thistle player Sam Nimmo

Whitletts have brung in Del McCulloch as Stephs assistant. Think this appointment could give us a massive boost in our hunt for promotion. Also signed ex Hurlford United and Thistle player Sam Nimmo

Is that Sam fully recovered from his injury then?

Is that Sam fully recovered from his injury then?

Must be, he made his debut on Saturday for us and he has been playing for Symington Ams recently. Any info on the boy?

Great appointment Terry and glad to see Del back although I would prefer him as manager tho and Steph as his assistant.

Must be, he made his debut on Saturday for us and he has been playing for Symington Ams recently. Any info on the boy?

Haven't seen him play in a few years but always been a good wee player and a nice guy to boot, sure you'll enjoy having him at Whitletts.

Great appointment Terry and glad to see Del back although I would prefer him as manager tho and Steph as his assistant.

Im just glad we've been able to get somebody with Del's experience in to help Steph. A major bonus if you ask me, as i thought somebody would have took a chance on him long before now. If he's half as influential as he was last season in our Scottish run then il be over the moon

Im just glad we've been able to get somebody with Del's experience in to help Steph. A major bonus if you ask me, as i thought somebody would have took a chance on him long before now. If he's half as influential as he was last season in our Scottish run then il be over the moon

Here Here Terry!!

Archived