Josh MacEachran

Dryhorce

Playing for Watford right now not exactly set the heather on fire like was suggested when he came through likened to Wiltshire

If he believes he has any chance playing for England now he is mental ahead of Barkley Shelvey Henderson ect ect

Why will he not do the right thing and play for the land of his parents birth.why hold out for a cap that will never come?

Least if he came to play for us he would have much better a chance of starting games and having a international career

Only has to see his team mate Anya scoring against the best team in the world a guy that only spent a few years in Castlemilk

And playing for us clearly means everything to him and his parents are from other nations

So what is this guys problem thinking he is Billy big time?

I imagine because his ambition is to one day be considered good enough to play for the country he actually wants to play for.

Yes but he is dreaming think James Morrison had the same dream to and Phil Bardsley but reality is a bitch sometimes

You have a good grasp on reality Dryhorce.

You have a good grasp on reality Dryhorce.

I called Kevin McDonald getting a call up folk were fast to laugh at that one but it still happened.this guys better than him has champions league expereince

Why though when he will never play for England.even Delph is ahead of him now in the pecking order

Because he doesn't feel Scottish in the slightest and has no interest in playing for us due to this

I called Kevin McDonald getting a call up folk were fast to laugh at that one but it still happened.this guys better than him has champions league expereince

Nobody thinks McDonald was worth a call up though.

It's his grandparents that were born in Scotland

I cant speak for his Da but his uncle is a diehard England fan

This one has come up a few times. One parent - his mum I think - is Scottish and the other is born and bred in England with Scottish parents. The boy himself has always considered himself English and good luck to him. I'd guess he is hoping he doesn't get a shout from Scotland as it will mean he hasn't fulfilled his potential and been capped by his own country.

Dryhorce makes a good point about his touting Kevin McDonald for a call up. The only issue is that he has touted pretty much every Scotland qualified player in England. He's bound to be right occasionally.

Dryhorce makes a good point about his touting Kevin McDonald for a call up. The only issue is that he has touted pretty much every Scotland qualified player in England. He's bound to be right occasionally.

I was just about to say that :lol:. Dryhorce would probably buy all the tickets in a raffle and then proclaim himself a genius for having the winning ticket.

This one has come up a few times. One parent - his mum I think - is Scottish and the other is born and bred in England with Scottish parents. The boy himself has always considered himself English and good luck to him. I'd guess he is hoping he doesn't get a shout from Scotland as it will mean he hasn't fulfilled his potential and been capped by his own country.

Hardly true at all I am waiting for Arfield to be called up though also called Forsyth getting called up to a while back just admit am sharp most of the time thanks 8)

Archived