Ross County vs Motherwell - 13/09/14

The match thread that nobody wanted to start, as two of the leagues bottom three sides go head to head. Ross County without a point this season and Motherwell without a point or even a goal since the opening day. Worryingly for us, Ross County have managed to score three times as many goals as us this season. Fortunately they've also managed to concede more than twice as many. f**k knows how you'd go about calling a winner in this one given both teams horrendous form at the moment.

Will County have a new manager in place? Will Motherwell finally manage to score a goal? Will County pick up their first point(s) of the season?

On a positive note, we can't both lose so at least one of us will stop the rot on Saturday.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea who JM will play for this one, or if he'll even take charge for this. I'll take a wild stab in the dark at:

Brown

Barr Boyd Frempah Carey

Irvine

Cardle Brittain De Leeuw

Gardyne

Arquin

Who knows?

I think what kind of season we are going to have basically hinges on this match. If we win, we can get back up into the Top 6. If we don't it's going to be a struggle.

Sadly, based on what I've seen I can't see where the victory is coming from. At least Ross County usually score. I can see a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

Archived