UEFA Euro 2016 - Qualifying Campaign

Diamond Oracle

one of the things after tonight is Scotland are playing catch up. Always good to get points on the board and I think Rep of Ireland win in Georgie is a big win. We have to win our next match and also win in Georgia as Ireland will come to Scotland looking for a draw and may sneak a win

one of the things after tonight is Scotland are playing catch up. Always good to get points on the board and I think Rep of Ireland win in Georgie is a big win. We have to win our next match and also win in Georgia as Ireland will come to Scotland looking for a draw and may sneak a win

We aren't playing catch up unless you think Poland and/or Ireland will get points in Germany.

We must win home and away against Georgia and Gibraltar. We should be aiming to win home away against Ireland and Poland away as well. Not saying we will, but it should be what we're aiming to do.

We aren't playing catch up unless you think Poland and/or Ireland will get points in Germany.

We are playing catch-up. They've got the points, we've got to go and get them. Odds are they'll both drop points when they play Germany home or away but in the meantime we aren't anywhere near a qualifying position. After 1 game it doesn't matter but 2 or 3 games in it starts to count if they continue to pick up results.

Muller alone is a much more dangerous player than Lewandowski. When you add in the fact he was playing with Gotze, Reus, Kroos and Schurrle then I find that a pretty odd statement.

I'm not saying he's a better player, I'm saying the fact he'll be playing as a centre forward will cause us more problems that the fluid four of Germany who never really gave Hanley or Martin anything to do outwith the box

I'm not saying he's a better player, I'm saying the fact he'll be playing as a centre forward will cause us more problems that the fluid four of Germany who never really gave Hanley or Martin anything to do outwith the box

Probably best just to say you were joking, tbh.

Gibraltar capitulated last night, they were truly awful. Anya will cause them huge problems.

I'd love to see us rack up a score against them - maybe even see a hat trick for the first time since '67!

67? Didnt Colin Stein score 4 v Cyprus in World Cup qualifier in 69?

Yes he did.

That's right.

I had a tenner on Rhodes to get 3 vs Luxembourg in 2012. He had 2 after 20 mins and had the ball in the net for a third only for it to be ruled offside. £250 so near yet so far.

Eta: gauld has just scored a double vs Luxembourg tonight. Nice.

Archived