Matt Phillips

Ya Bezzer!

Still would have been EPL football for them.anyway nothing wrong staying in Scotland another year

GMS had the chance of champions league football in Bulgaria this year to

And had a few championship teams in for him to

Must be happy to see the rest of his contract out at United

Good player could easily play abroad he has the ability

More drivel.

ETA: When did all this happen? I'm pretty sure United never accepted any bids for GMS so he never had the chance to go anywhere.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said there are players currently playing in the EPL.

Yet you say Bolton 'offered contracts' to Forrest and Wylde (who is now playing in the SPFL and wasn't even part of the initial discussion FFS :lol: ) and they got relegated 2 years ago.

To be offered a contract, Celtic would've needed to accept a bid from Bolton which they never have so that's shite.

I love how you've conveniently ignored the rest of my post as well because you have no answers to the ludicrous claims you make.

Forest was out of contract they were prepared to pay compo.its not a lot of shite best research it

Forest was out of contract they were prepared to pay compo.its not a lot of shite best research it

:lol:

You don't have to pay compensation for cross border players under 24 so that's another load of shite.

I've researched it and cannot find anything remotely close to what you're claiming so can you provide me with sources & links please?

:lol:

You don't have to pay compensation for cross border players under 24 so that's another load of shite.

I've researched it and cannot find anything remotely close to what you're claiming so can you provide me with sources & links please?

Read it in the papers years ago why would I make it up?And you do need to pay compo if they have been there a certain amount of time from a kid in the youth team and acadamy

Read it in the papers years ago why would I make it up?And you do need to pay compo if they have been there a certain amount of time from a kid in the youth team and acadamy

So.. No back up to your claims as I suspected.

Alright then, going by your expertise, how much did Celtic pay for Cardiff City academy graduate Joe Ledley?

I'll give you a clue, square root of f**k all.

GMS can barely get a game and finish it for the DABs.

Forrest is constantly injured and even Celtic fans have given up on him now.

Phillips plays in arguably the best league in the world. If he plays regularly, it's a no brainier.

So.. No back up to your claims as I suspected.

Alright then, going by your expertise, how much did Celtic pay for Cardiff City academy graduate Joe Ledley?

I'll give you a clue, square root of f**k all.

I found the Forest Bolton story in two seconds.you would to if you had looked for it.

Phillips plays in the EPL still does not make him as good.and Celtic fans have not lost hope in him.

Guy needs training with maybe a running coach that is all and get somebody to work on his posture

And Scotland will have another flying winger we can be proud of and a throw back to the old days

I found the Forest Bolton story in two seconds.you would to if you had looked for it.

Phillips plays in the EPL still does not make him as good.and Celtic fans have not lost hope in him.

Guy needs training with maybe a running coach that is all and get somebody to work on his posture

And Scotland will have another flying winger we can be proud of and a throw back to the old days

I'm obviously looking in the wrong place then so post the link?

But you said you read it in the paper..

Forrest hasn't had one year left on his contract at any point in his senior career. He signed a four year deal in 2009, and then signed another five year deal in 2011. So unless you're claiming they tried to sign him when he was a complete unknown at the age of 18 then you're talking shite

GMS can barely get a game and finish it for the DABs.

Forrest is constantly injured and even Celtic fans have given up on him now.

Phillips plays in arguably the best league in the world. If he plays regularly, it's a no brainier.

Thankfully there's more to judging a player than looking at what league they play in. Forrest's injuries are incredibly frustrating but he is a hugely talented player. Strachan is aware of this which is why he'll always be ahead of Phillips in the pecking order for Scotland.

Really Forest according to the coaches is one of our best and GMS was at Liverpool.has Phillips been at any massive clubs?

Go watch the two of them they have pace and power and a end product plus they can take there chances when they come

Just young guys there going to be the future for Scotland for the next ten years and will move to better leagues soon

When they get there they will storm it especially with the skill that GMS has and fast feet and trickery

What about Gauld?

He's just scored a double for the u21s tonight. Encouraging signs.

Wish that I know it was on would have watch it.yes rate him always have just want Harper starting games at Real Madrid and our midfield is sorted for years to come

Archived