Seattle Seahawks Dynasty Thread - The Road to Houston

jagfox

What a season for the Hawks. Can it be repeated? Well we have retained the pick of last year's roster and while the draft and free agency doesn't instill massive confidence Uncle Pete and his GM are experts at getting raw talent in under the radar and making them key components.

Defence and Special Trams still look A grade and there is a lot of talent in offence if a bit weak at wr and te. Can't wait. If we make the play-offs whose to say we can't have another shot at glory!

6logm.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Looking forward to this season despite losing SB49 in such upsetting circumstances. Uncle Pete and Russ aren't ones to live in the past and will lead the team to further glory this season.

Interesting to see how the D reacts to new players in key positions. Kam close to signi.g a new deal as we're only $1 million apart over the period of his improved contract.

I'm genuinely excited by the additions to the Offence. Hopefuly Jimmy Graham can help Wilson really breakout as an elite passer and create space for the wideouts. Also if the O-line is competent I can see big seasons for BEASTmode and Freddy Jackson.

I genuinely think we have another shot at the big one again this season. Lifting the fiftieth Super Bowl will erase the bad memories of earler this year in Glendale 8)

SEA...

I'm hoping Tyler Lockett lights up the league. It's been a while since we've had a genuine threat of the return game. It'll be interesting to see how much game time he gets as a reciever though, as I'd put Baldwin, Kearse and Matthews ahead of him.

Matthews will also be another one, not many people had heard of him until he exploded onto the scene in the playoffs.

Otherwise LOB will be business as usual even with Maxwell leaving. Earl should be fully fit soon enough and hopefully Kam is back soon.

Yip. I understand where both sides are coming from, he deserves to be paid more but most of that defensive unit does and it's not viable to do it.

Hopefully he does a Marshawn and turns up so he don't get fined.

• 1 month later...

Archived