Stranraer v Falkirk

Disco Duck

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought my train tickets in a post-Hibs euphoria, the performances against Cowdenbeath and Hearts plus the sale of our best player has brought me down a fair bit.

How are Stranraer doing this season? The points total looks poor but Dumbarton was a good win and they gave Ross County a good game again by the looks of the scoreline.

I'd like to see us line up

MacDonald

O'Shaughnessy Vaulks McCracken Dick

Taiwo

Smith Alston Sibbald Cooper

Loy

Looking forward to getting another ground ticked off the list.

I bought my train tickets in a post-Hibs euphoria, the performances against Cowdenbeath and Hearts plus the sale of our best player has brought me down a fair bit.

How are Stranraer doing this season? The points total looks poor but Dumbarton was a good win and they gave Ross County a good game again by the looks of the scoreline.

I'd like to see us line up

MacDonald

O'Shaughnessy Vaulks McCracken Dick

Taiwo

Smith Alston Sibbald Cooper

Loy

Looking forward to getting another ground ticked off the list.

I suspect he might rest McCracken and Loy again, as well as one of Cooper/Alston/Sibbald. Swap in Grant, Olu and Biabi.

I would, however, prefer to see your team

I suspect he might rest McCracken and Loy again, as well as one of Cooper/Alston/Sibbald. Swap in Grant, Olu and Biabi.

I would, however, prefer to see your team

Why would they rest anyone? We have no midweek game this week or next. Best side out please Houstie. Nae mucking about.

Looking forward to the jaunt down for this one, last time I was down was '99 in the Scottish Cup. Fancy us to win by a few goals in this. The team will be out to prove a point after last week and an early goal should set us on our way. Still expecting a difficult game and Stranraer will be right up for it.

I am going for 3-1

Guest TOPFITTER

Guess it's not worth a neutral turning up if there is no chance of a Cup Upset and the result being such a foregone conclusion. Can't imagine many will be making the journey when they know they are already through to the next round. So big score and low crowd assuming the Bairns fans know what they are talking about ^_^

Guess it's not worth a neutral turning up if there is no chance of a Cup Upset and the result being such a foregone conclusion. Can't imagine many will be making the journey when they know they are already through to the next round. So big score and low crowd assuming the Bairns fans know what they are talking about ^_^

Literally one person has predicted a Falkirk win.

What an arsehole thing to say.

One thing for sure it will be a low crowd with those prices. Stranraer fans have had only 1 competitive match away from home this season due to home cup draws and an early run of home league games.

Must be sh*te that

We've had 6 away games in 8 or something ridiculous.

Archived