So what have I missed?

Ad Lib

Wonderful as it was my fortnight away from here in Eastern Europe has ended. 4 sentence summary of what I've missed on here please.

Are the polls showing an impending Yes tsunami or have they still barely moved in six months? Have Panelbase and Survation received enough silver from Brian Souter?

Is Jim Murphy still trolling like a pro? Are people still protesting outside Pacific Quay?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim Murphy's still a complete twat, getting a roasting wherever he goes, then bleats to the papers when his pish doesn't go down well. The MSM all too happy to maximise on any possible dirty tricks by the Yes camp, while conveniently ignoring the No camp's nastiness. You know, usual stuff.

Darling got absolutely horsed in the Salmond debate. Probably the most embarrassing moment in the campaign for No. Lamont and other No members have been pretty hopeless too when interviewed on TV.

Check out the patronisingBTlady stuff for evidence of the continuing No campaign's train wreck. Also the wee dugs sausage rolls one is a belter.

I reckon it's going to be extremely close, but with an estimated turnout of 80%, predicting the winner is very difficult.

Where were you and how was it?

Yes now have unstoppable momentum after Alex Salmond cunningly lost the first debate on purpose, so he could win the second.

The only thing that can stop them is the vote being rigged, which is likely to be the case.

Emm, vast reserves of oil have been found which the UK government are conspiring to hide from the public.

A Yes vote is the only way to keep the NHS.

Reynard's in hiding again.

H_B had his hours slashed.

Murphy gave up on shouting at folk.

Cameron came up and shared his wisdom.

Brown and Darling hugged and made up.

Your dear leader gave his usual performance yesterday.

It all points to a stroll for NO,

Yes now have unstoppable momentum after Alex Salmond cunningly lost the first debate on purpose, so he could win the second.

The only thing that can stop them is the vote being rigged, which is likely to be the case.

Emm, vast reserves of oil have been found which the UK government are conspiring to hide from the public.

A Yes vote is the only way to keep the NHS.

1. The momentum for the yes campaign has most definitely picked up, and with the No camp's track record I wouldn't put anything past them. They've been guilty before of shifting goalposts and deceiving Scotland so there's a lot of truth in that. Salmond may not have won the first debate but he trampled all over Darling in the second one, while Darling disintegrated.

2. That wouldn't surprise me either.

3. Maybe an exaggeration but true, while both camps have been guilty in that way.

4. Fact

#patronisingBTlady.

Jim Murphy's a hypocrite and a liar.

Salmond rode Darling like the Vengabus.

Whining about the currency and oil have tapered off a little.

Momentum with Yes.

Oh and Willie Rennie's a lying wee dick.

The Yes vote have given the bookies a wee nudge, they've moved in to 7/2 with Billy Hills but No still looking strong favourites at 1/6.

With less than 2 weeks to go, the Separatists would have wanted it much much closer than this by now!

The Yes vote have given the bookies a wee nudge, they've moved in to 7/2 with Billy Hills but No still looking strong favourites at 1/6.

With less than 2 weeks to go, the Separatists would have wanted it much much closer than this by now!

Bookies can do what they like. It's "dans le sac".

You missed H_B making a complete arse of himself by presenting a retired IT guy (Anthony C Pick) as a respected cultural historian in the field of nationhood. He did one essay on the subject, where even the three paragraph part H_B cut out was rife with historical inaccuracies, but had written a 700 page book on grammar and I think there was one on IT stuff.

Oh, and you missed the unionist guy kicking a woman in his audience in the stomach.

And you missed Charles Kennedy, at around the same time as the patronisingBTlady advert, trying to normalise apathy and complacency in the closing panel member statement of a TV debate.

Unlike Lembit I didn't go to Bulgaria. I visited Ljubljana, Zagreb, Budapest, Vienna, Prague and Munich.

Ljubljana is terrific... I go there a lot.

You should have taken a wee detour to Dracula's Lake Bled - it's great.

Archived