Arbroath vs East Fife

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah looks like I'm just being a fanny. Nothing new there then. Think I got confused with the Scotland games. Knew we had a game v Annan on an international game day and I'd miss it for being at a game but thought it was next week.

Good to have them at home, hopefully maintain our unbeaten record. A win would be absolutely superb for going into a tough tie at Clyde the week after.

Nah looks like I'm just being a fanny. Nothing new there then. Think I got confused with the Scotland games. Knew we had a game v Annan on an international game day and I'd miss it for being at a game but thought it was next week.

Good to have them at home, hopefully maintain our unbeaten record. A win would be absolutely superb for going into a tough tie at Clyde the week after.

East fife haven't been that great just scared the break will stop the momentum we have carrying into this game, especially with a big game like Clyde after it

How's alan cook been for yous?

Injured mostly!!!

Hows Stoney and the rest of the rejects been for yous???

Injured mostly!!!

Hows Stoney and the rest of the rejects been for yous???

Linn/McManus outstanding. McBride good. Johnstone good but not played that much yet. Miss Cook but he's far too hot and cold for my liking, one of they guys that if he gave it his all all the time and stayed consistent he'd be at a far higher level. Just doesn't seem to give it his all. Frustrating.

Surprised at how shite East Fife have been after hearing all the champions elect stuff pre season.

Your rejects are sitting happily at the top of the league mate

After three games as well, congratulations, will the trophy be getting presented next week???

Then all back to Tutties Neuk after for tea and medals!!!

back?, nah get ready for your trip to Brora :thumsup2

We Veni Vidi Vici-ed that two weeks ago mate, do keep up!!!

After three games as well, congratulations, will the trophy be getting presented next week???

that means you will know the way for the relegation play-off then 8)

4 games actually, keep up ;)

Archived