Rangers fans a disgrace

Was at the Rangers vs QoS game yesterday and the behaviour from that lot was horrible. Spitting, throwing objects including a hot coffee wich landed on the boy next to me and sectarian singing. The police did nothing, even when the boys mum confronted them about the fans throwing a coffee over her son they simply shrugged it off. How long before something is done about scotlands shame? Because of their behaviour away supports have to suffer with only being allocated 1000 tickets. Gaurantee when hibs and hearts go back it'll get lifted because they can't fill their own dump of a stadium!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at the Rangers vs QoS game yesterday and the behaviour from that lot was horrible. Spitting, throwing objects including a hot coffee wich landed on the boy next to me and sectarian singing. The police did nothing, even when the boys mum confronted them about the fans throwing a coffee over her son they simply shrugged it off. How long before something is done about scotlands shame? Because of their behaviour away supports have to suffer with only being allocated 1000 tickets. Gaurantee when hibs and hearts go back it'll get lifted because they can't fill their own dump of a stadium!

Go to our thread to read more of the same, in fairness No.8, Bennett and Tedi all condemned it on that thread. I did make 20p last week though :P

Here's a link to the thread, we experienced the very same. http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/215815-rangers-v-scotlands-original-champions/page-15

Go to our thread to read more of the same, in fairness No.8, Bennett and Tedi all condoned it on that thread. I did make 20p last week though :P

Here's a link to the thread, we experienced the very same. http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/215815-rangers-v-scotlands-original-champions/page-15

I hope you meant "condemned".

Just had a read of the other thread, didn't realise there was already one about them. They're a disgrace, it seemed to be the blue order and unions bears but they got moved away from away fans yet there are still idiots who only sit there to carry on like this, never once watching the game, too busy throwing things at away fans!

Just had a read of the other thread, didn't realise there was already one about them. They're a disgrace, it seemed to be the blue order and unions bears but they got moved away from away fans yet there are still idiots who only sit there to carry on like this, never once watching the game, too busy throwing things at away fans!

Take it they spent the whole game facing the QOS fans rather than the pitch?

Take it they spent the whole game facing the QOS fans rather than the pitch?

Yes, nothing wrong with 2 sets of fans winding eachother up but when they start throwing coffee and other things and the Rangers fans who were seated above us constantly spitting on away fans, its beyond a joke and a total disgrace. I urge any away fans who go their next to video their behaviour. Something needs done!

Ach, enjoyable enough.

On a separate note, I was a little disappointed to be offended by virtually nothing today. The atmosphere was fairly jovial.

Quite enjoyed the day. I'm glad we gave it a go even with a depleted team.

The early goal in the 2nd half was the turning point, after that the makeshift midfield was overrun.

As said above, nothing too offensive from the locals, even the urchin who requested a quid to mind my car was still there guarding it when I returned.

Strange that on the match thread we hear some differing opinions from the QotS fans.

Awa and bile yer heid and stop making shit up.....

Strange that on the match thread we hear some differing opinions from the QotS fans.

In fairness though Bennett, I was referring to my own experience. I wouldn't claim it was universal.

I did see some Queens fans to my right getting animatedly angry about something right at the end of the game, but I didn't know what it was. Perhaps it was the coffee incident referred to - I don't know.

I also heard from someone today who said he wouldn't be going back to Ibrox, due to fan behaviour.

I was sort of in the middle of the section, nearer the front than the back. It doesn't mean I can speak for every Queens fan and I didn't attempt to.

You got a ST at ibrox? Where about is it? I can tell you first hand this season cups of something were thrown, coins and spit aswell at the Hearts fans. Now im not suggesting Hearts fans are angels but surely you dont think people just make this stuff up? You think Rangers fans incapable of behaving this way?

You got a ST at ibrox? Where about is it? I can tell you first hand this season cups of something were thrown, coins and spit aswell at the Hearts fans. Now im not suggesting Hearts fans are angels but surely you dont think people just make this stuff up? You think Rangers fans incapable of behaving this way?

What i'm saying is this happened yesterday then it would have been mentioned on the match thread, it wasn't. Infact the QotS fans painted a different picture.

All shit like this does is make people doubt what could be valid reports about fans behaviour.

In fairness though Bennett, I was referring to my own experience. I wouldn't claim it was universal. I did see some Queens fans to my right getting animatedly angry about something right at the end of the game, but I didn't know what it was. Perhaps it was the coffee incident referred to - I don't know. I also heard from someone today who said he wouldn't be going back to Ibrox, due to fan behaviour. I was sort of in the middle of the section, nearer the front than the back. It doesn't mean I can speak for every Queens fan and I didn't attempt to.

I was within the singing section (or whatever you want to call it) of the support, the coffee/spit/whatever incident happened about two people along from me. It was poured down from above then the guy(s) started hurling abuse. Queens fans rightly got a bit vocal about it but the steward didn't seem too bothered. The Rangers fan(s) just simply continued on. Can't recall seeing things thrown from the right hand side but I was actually watching the game, the coffee incident was only brought to my attention because it was right next to me.

Archived