St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

Not sure if its been done yet (and can't be arsed to trawl through the thread) so f**k St. Johnstone, f**k Perth, f**k Fred MacAuley, f**k Ann Gloag and f**k fermers !

:guns

No, you're definitely the first

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also never seen Beatson trolling before, suppose everyone tries it at least once in their life.

That's because I'm usually so subtle that I reel people in without anyone noticing.

But we are dealing with Dundee fans here so you really just have to play to your audience. That was aimed squarely at ndd (RIP) and his ilk.

Has anybody posted yet how we dont give a flying f**k about Saints and we are only interested in derbies versus the Dayglo?

And we love them a great deal more, for having pumped said Dayglo wearers, in that glorious day in May.

Still Laughing.

Has anybody posted yet how we dont give a flying f**k about Saints and we are only interested in derbies versus the Dayglo?

And we love them a great deal more, for having pumped said Dayglo wearers, in that glorious day in May.

Still Laughing.

As I've said countless times in the last 11 years on here, that suits us just fine. Our players treat it like a derby, yours treat it like every other game. Probably explains why our recent record against you lot has been so good.

As I've said countless times in the last 11 years on here, that suits us just fine. Our players treat it like a derby, yours treat it like every other game. Probably explains why our recent record against you lot has been so good.

That's a valid point. Perhaps having a few ex-saints, including Hartley, in our camp on Saturday may help our cause.

Still Laughing.

I don't particularly care(in a frothing at the mouth way) about either Dundee team, and actually have a bit of a soft spot for the city that gave us Grand Theft Auto, aspirin and Kyle Falconer

#Tayside

I don't particularly care(in a frothing at the mouth way) about either Dundee team, and actually have a bit of a soft spot for the city that gave us Grand Theft Auto, aspirin and Kyle Falconer

#Tayside

And various STD's probably ;-)

As of tonight the MIGHTY Dees had only shifted a paltry 1500 tickets.. Shite support, shite fans, shite club..or maybe they just ken they are getting pasted and cannae face it..or they are waiting for Giro day or they are too busy pumping their sister to have noticed..

Last time United came to Perth they brough 3000 plus.. Twice the team Dundee are and their fans are much better..

Dundee. Taysides 3rd team. :thumsup2

As of tonight the MIGHTY Dees had only shifted a paltry 1500 tickets.. Shite support, shite fans, shite club..or maybe they just ken they are getting pasted and cannae face it..or they are waiting for Giro day or they are too busy pumping their sister to have noticed..

Last time United came to Perth they brough 3000 plus.. Twice the team Dundee are and their fans are much better..

Dundee. Taysides 3rd team. :thumsup2

how would you know

Archived