August Awards Prediction

Probably Deila, Stokes and McGregor if previous form is anything to go by.

In all seriousness though surely either Hughes or Neil have to get the Manager of the Month awards. Yogi for the unbeaten run and win over Celtic, Neil for taking Accies to a level that nobody could have predicted.

Neil will be unlucky not to get manager of the month, and would be a stick on for it if it wasn't for how well ICT have been, and the fact they've beaten Celtic in that run

Young Player will certainly be McGregor after the start he's had to his Celtic career, and seems to be the only one claiming pass marks

As for Player, I have absolutely no idea, but could see it going to a Caley player, most likely Tansey

Yogi has to be Motm, unlucky for Neil but that's the way things are, Yogi has defied expectations.

After watching today's game, McGregor was totally average. How was he in other games? Mabye you'd give YPotm to Ali Crawford of Hamilton who seems to be doing well, or one of the other young boys. Darian MacKinnon? Ziggy Gordon?

Potm could be any number of Caley players, folk are suggesting Tansey and who am I to disagree. Gary Fraser is the other one who has stood out, or mabye Marley Watkins

Yogi has to be Motm, unlucky for Neil but that's the way things are, Yogi has defied expectations.

After watching today's game, McGregor was totally average. How was he in other games? Mabye you'd give YPotm to Ali Crawford of Hamilton who seems to be doing well, or one of the other young boys. Darian MacKinnon? Ziggy Gordon?

Potm could be any number of Caley players, folk are suggesting Tansey and who am I to disagree. Gary Fraser is the other one who has stood out, or mabye Marley Watkins

Mackinnon's 28 so I think he'll be out the running.

Unfortunately him missing out on the award can be down to one game, because Meekings is a better shout having performed exceptionally in all the games

I'm not saying he does deaerve the award but calling him shite is frankly ridiculous.

Archived