Whitletts 3 Lugar 1

Kennie

what he done was wrong yes but uploading it to create a thread is pish contact vics board instead of trying to make whitletts look like a club that accepts this sort of behaviour

I've been in touch with Whitletts and had a conversation about it. Not once did I say or try to imply that Whitletts would condone this kind of behaviour.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what he done was wrong yes but uploading it to create a thread is pish contact vics board instead of trying to make whitletts look like a club that accepts this sort of behaviour

who the fcuk are you to tell anyone what theycan upload . Your player just showed himself up for what he really is a . A coward and a thug and a w**k certainly not a hard man

The video shud have been kept off this and shown to whitletts commitee to decide what action should be taken to much has been made out of this yes what happened was wrong but things happen in football in heat of moment this shud have been kept between both clubs and dealt with not for every tom dick and harry to have there say marty is a player who gives 100 % every match now let the ppl that matter deal with it

Aye ok a watched the game its up to lugar and whitletts to discuss it no everybody on here

I think everyone on here is perfectly entitled to discuss it. It was a piss poor thing to do - it deserves showing to the widest audience it can get because if this sort of action on the pitch is hushed up then it will happen again and again. No sympathy at all - it looks absolutely pre-meditated rather than heat of the moment. Boy shouldn't be playing football if that's his level.

I will not hide behind any username like most of you on this website. I'm Sandy Lawrie, Martin's dad, and I would ask any of you who had called him a coward or scum what you think you are hiding behind usernames and bringing up personal stuff about Martin which has nothing to do with what happened. If the person who brought up the personal stuff is indeed a policeman then what else would you expect. I have spoken to Martin a number of times today and he accepts that he should not have done what he did. Anyone who

REALLY knows Martin knows what he is really like. Incidents happen through the ninety minutes of every game and I am sure any one on this forum, who has actually played at any decent level will be aware of this and have probably been involved in some incident that they later regret. If any of you want to discuss my comments in more detail come to the next Whittlets game and will be happy to discuss.

Archived