Scotlands 5 most greatest sporting moments

scothmist

• * The England football team’s defeat on penalties by West Germany in the semi-final of the 1990 World Cup.
  • * The England football team’s defeat on penalties by Germany in the semi-final of the 1996 European Championship.
  • * The England football team’s 4-1 defeat by Germany in the second round of the 2010 World Cup.
  • * The England rugby union team’s 15-6 defeat by South Africa in the final of the 2007 World Cup.
  • * The England cricket team’s whitewash defeat by Australia in the 2013-14 Ashes series.

• * The England football team’s defeat on penalties by West Germany in the semi-final of the 1990 World Cup.
  • * The England football team’s defeat on penalties by Germany in the semi-final of the 1996 European Championship.
  • * The England football team’s 4-1 defeat by Germany in the second round of the 2010 World Cup.
  • * The England rugby union team’s 15-6 defeat by South Africa in the final of the 2007 World Cup.
  • * The England cricket team’s whitewash defeat by Australia in the 2013-14 Ashes series.

2166859.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I, like most Scots, don't dislike the English, especially any sporting teams.

Are you forgetting the cheers the English team got at the Commonwealth Games?

You'll probably find that the only thing that puts us off is the fawning over the football team by pundits.

But I'd lock this thread anyway, it's a crock of shit

I, like most Scots, don't dislike the English, especially any sporting teams.

You'll probably find that the only thing that puts us off is the fawning over the football team by pundits.

But I'd lock this thread anyway, it's a crock of shit

The assemblage at the CG could have been made up of British people as most of Glasgow was on holiday.

Sorry, that doesn't fit with the narrative. It was clear they were booed, booed by nasty separatists. The Daily Mail ran with a story about how they were getting counselling in order to cope with the vitriol and bile coming from the partisan crowd.

Yep, probably for the best to lock this thread and let it sink down the pages.

Scots are pro-Scottish, little are anti-English.

I view English sportsmen/women though neutral eyes. I like some like Lee Westwood others like Jenson button I dislike. I make up my mind on the grounds of being a sound c**t, not where they were born.

Sorry, that doesn't fit with the narrative. It was clear they were booed, booed by nasty separatists. The Daily Mail ran with a story about how they were getting counselling in order to cope with the vitriol and bile coming from the partisan crowd.

The assemblage at the CG could have been made up of British people as most of Glasgow was on holiday.

I view English sportsmen/women though neutral eyes. I like some like Lee Westwood others like Jenson button I dislike. I make up my mind on the grounds of being a sound The assemblage at the CG could have been made up of British people as most of Glasgow was on holiday.c**t, not where they were born.

I view English sportsmen/women though neutral eyes. I like some like Lee Westwood others like Jenson button I dislike. I make up my mind on the grounds of being a sound

Good point, however I think you're forgetting:

The assemblage at the CG could have been made up of British people as most of Glasgow was on holiday

Archived