Craig Beattie to Somerset

Hearing from source very close to the club that Beattie is all but confirmed as an Ayr Player after complications with his contract over in Malta. Not hugely surprising seen as he was at somerset for Morton game.

Exactly what we need in my opinion, Him as a lone striker with McGill and Forrest playing off his scraps.....Fingers Crossed.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should help with their promotion push... :lol:

You've really taken that first day defeat badly. You're developing worrying symptoms of an obsession with all things Ayr. Perhaps you could post another completely irrelevant GIF or something.

You've really taken that first day defeat badly. You're developing worrying symptoms of an obsession with all things Ayr. Perhaps you could post another completely irrelevant GIF or something.

I don't think I've posted something about your club in the last 3 weeks without you cropping up like Peter Tobin on the sex offenders register.

Leave me alone, Beast.

I hope he signs for you. He did a good job for us last year. He looks slow, cumbersome and incapable of being a professional footballer, yet with the ball at his feet he is more than useful. He is capable of fantastic goals, take this one against Cowdenbeath for example

or this one against Alloa -

after 38 seconds.

He is not a prima donna and if he stays 'fit' you will have someone that will worry Dunfermline and Morton for the top spot.

Good luck.

I don't think I've posted something about your club in the last 3 weeks without you cropping up like Peter Tobin on the sex offenders register. Leave me alone, Beast.

goes around the site looking for bites, unhappy about getting bites

Not the worst player to have in your squad. It's almost an impossible battle to keep him fit and injury free but during the times you do have him available he can make things happen. When he's not got the ball, you'll curse him as being cumbersome, lethargic, not putting in much effort, but give him the ball and he can create openings.

Archived