Annan vs Elgin

Starting to get a bit nervous as the game gets closer. Elgin surprising a few after their collapse against the Queens in the cup. I hope we can hold our nerve on this one and dig out a result. Now is not the time for wholesale changes. Stick with the plan and it should come good. Shouldn't it?

Now you are making me nervous. No way we will be anywhere near that end of the table come the end of the season. Far too much talent in the team, just need to get their act together and then you will see progress. Remember where Stirling came from last season, and overtook everyone to go up. Plenty of time yet - starting on Saturday. Mon the Annan.

Not so sure from what I have seen in the past 2 seasons

Lowland league a possibility

Is the management team up for the job

Considering we had our most successful season to date just last season, I hardly think we can go waving the axe already.

With Annans form so far and our away form im going to say a draw. 1-1

enjoyed the game.

I think a draw was the right result.

Wish we had a Marvin Andrews playing for us in our defence. He strolled through the game and plays with a smile on his face.

Pretty quiet on here. Good game yesterday I thought. Both teams had their chances. I thought Annan deserved the 3 points again though. Big Marvin proved to be a handful, there wasn't much got past him and what a goal he scored.

I thinks it's going to be a long season if we huff and puff as much as this to get a draw against Elgin. Game was there for the taking and we need to make sure we take our chances. Others coming to visit may not be as easy to get goals against and we cannot keep leaking goals like this. Elgin didn't make that many chances, and other than big Marvin's bullet header we gifted them two goals including a daft penalty. Tough times ahead but I still think we have the quality to make a season of it.

Archived