Aberdeen VS Livi

HoudaBetsy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it is . Think it's 16 & 9 for us to get in.

Fucking hope it's not. I paid £17 even with my season ticket for the south stand. Edit: II Which would include the booking fee I guess. DOH!

It shows what an auld c**t I am when somebody on here said that the 6-1 game was in their formative years of supporting the Dons.

Any win would do but a 6-1 win would do me fine.

Edit: reading that Livi's keeper and 3 defenders are out. Oh dear. That's set up for us to fail.

Edit: reading that Livi's keeper and 3 defenders are out. Oh dear. That's set up for us to fail.

The keeper that's out is our 2nd choice anyway, and 1 of the defenders only played one or two pre season games before being out. Do think we'll miss Gallagher and/or Mensing though.

Fucking hope it's not. I paid £17 even with my season ticket for the south stand. Edit: II Which would include the booking fee I guess. DOH!

It shows what an auld c**t I am when somebody on here said that the 6-1 game was in their formative years of supporting the Dons.

Any win would do but a 6-1 win would do me fine.

That's the prices : http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/news/news_20140901_1.php

If we play like we did against Raith at the weekend we'll get absolutely horsed, irregardless of the indifferent start Aberdeen have made to the season. Can't make it up myself, but here's hoping to a good performance at the very least for those that are making the trip.

Livi are missing 2 out of their 4 starting defenders.

Surely this is asking for us to play 2 up front again.

Game like this is made for Rooney & Shankland.

Give Goodwillie a rest.

Fancy us to win 3-0.

We've not had a proper RB all season so only really missing one, Gallagher. Donaldson has had blood poisoning in pre season and then a flare up of an injury he suffered at Hibs last season, still to see how he'll do at RB.

I was one of the hundred or so hardy soles that made it up from Livi tonight, Just home from the game so made pretty good timing getting down the road.

First half I thought we played fairly well other than the first 10 minutes, passed it nicely, created chances and could've scored a couple, having said that so could Aberdeen have but was relatively pleased.

2nd half you could see that Aberdeen had upped there game, much quicker with everything and as soon as the 2nd went in I expected a few more and unfortunately I was right, also thought Aberdeen probably should've had at least 1 penalty so could've been worse but think it would've been harsh on us if it was anymore.

The gulf in class was obvious tonight but I thought we played reasonably well against an excellent Aberdeen team who will do well in the league and cups again this season.

Hope the lad Jack is ok, not nice seeing a player stretchered off, hopefully he makes a speedy recovery.

Best of luck with the rest of the season and cup competitions.

Thought the 4-4-2 didn't really work for Aberdeen in the first half as Livvy always had a spare man in midfield. McInnes changed the shape slightly latterly in the first half which helped the Dons as after the goal id say the visitors had the best of things first half.

Second half the Dons were better, more so when Considine came on allowing Hayes to play further forward. Goals two and three were terrific finishes from Rooney. I didn't really think the Rooney/Goodwillie partnership did that well tonight other then a great linkup for the second goal.

Hope Ryan Jack isn't too seriously injured but from his reaction on the pitch I fear the worst.

I've got a friend from school who is a die-hard Livvy fan, and he confided in me that despite the team doing as normal as they do this year that all the fans who are expecting a hell of a lot more - with Sevco, Hearts and Hibs in the league - really need to calm down all expectations they have.

Also his main point is that the team as a whole are gash.

Any comments?

P.S "They're a bunch of c***s" - Not sure if he means you lot or the players tbh.

Archived