The 'meh' derby - Killie vs St Johnstone

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most frustrating thing is regardless of how well we play tonight, Wright, McDonald and Wotherspoon will all walk back into the side on Saturday

Since we've decided we'll restrict ourselves to one shot every second game

Looks like we're saving it for Saturday, Killie have already had four times as many shots on target in thirty minutes than we've managed in the last two hundred and ten :lol:

Just as I post we get a shot on target :lol:

In all honesty this is the time of game we shitfest a win from, Killie will huff and puff all day then we'll swing one decent ball in and Graham will nod it in. Makes a massive difference having a striker who can actually head the ball in games like this

St Johnstone the only team letting down my acca and to make it even worse I checked the scorer and it's that absolute diddy Brian Graham.

3 goals in 4 games, and only played 15 minutes of one of those. Seems mental United were willing to let him go, so clinical

Do we have him signed up until Jan or the season?

End of the season, and he's out of contract in the Summer. Mentioned it on WAP but hopefully we've learned from this Summer and do our business earlier, Graham being signed up would be the priority if he keeps this up

Kilmarnock apparently pummelling balls into the box late on, the better plan would be to try and drag our immobile, paceless defence out of position, but teams never seem to realise this

Archived