Hamilton v Motherwell

Desp

Looks like this will be on the Wednesday night.

Hopefully there's sensible pricing which should see a decent crowd at the game.

It can't be any worse than our previous cup tie at NDP so the only way is up as far as I'm concerned.

2-1 Motherwell

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should run a sweep on how many seats the wee Smell casuals damage this time round :angel

Ok, you run that and I'll do a sweep on when the first chant of "Well Well f**k yer Well" will be heard. Deal?

#bantz

Should be close to a sell out with many accies fans coming out of the woodwork where were they against alloa when only 649 turned up.Motherwell should sell out the away end possibly the gazebo as well.Should be a great atmosphere as well with a qf place at stake looking forward to it.

Should be close to a sell out with many accies fans coming out of the woodwork where were they against alloa when only 649 turned up.Motherwell should sell out the away end possibly the gazebo as well.Should be a great atmosphere as well with a qf place at stake looking forward to it.

Early prediction: Accies will not sell out their stand.

great tie, just what i wanted as stated on the other thread.

I'll wait until closer the time to make a prediction, as has been stated things could have changed by then.

Great atmosphere and hopefully a great game.

great tie, just what i wanted as stated on the other thread.

I'll wait until closer the time to make a prediction, as has been stated things could have changed by then.

Great atmosphere and hopefully a great game.

It would be great if the tie was a real old fashioned derby with yellow cards aplenty, red cards, controversial refereeing decisions, great goals and Well to win in the dying seconds with a comical OG. Blood and guts tackles without any player hurt though.

Archived