Dundee Utd v Dundee - League Cup 3rd round

The Master

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are really confident of a good result if you think we'll be leaving 15 minutes before the full-time whistle.

Or is it just that your maths is shite?

I was more angling towards you chaps leaving between the half-time whistle and early in the second half and it taking you various amounts of time to scamper up your various roads to your various beds.

Maffs, innit?

Would have been better at Dens, now we've got to suffer screaming women and children and a load of dayglo fandang showtunes. :(

Not to mention the irritating sound of knitting needles clicking away.

Would be very cuntish of United not to give us the Shed as rumours seem to be suggesting. Will only lead to a backlash with United no longer getting part of the Main stand at Dens.

Should give keep arrangements as usual.

More than your mob would have had in a similar game.

Im going to take from that response that it was far from desirable then? Just checking. Would hate for us to give away too many tickets to a club that would struggle to shift them considering it will be a split gate and also the aforementioned club never sold out either away allocation on their last soiree in the top flight

What is the capacity for the away end? Seeing we get the whole end?

Not sure you'll get the whole lot this time as we've been using the Jerry Kerr stand since last season. Shed and Fair Play for Dees I'd imagine, about 3200 tickets.

Not sure you'll get the whole lot this time as we've been using the Jerry Kerr stand since last season. Shed and Fair Play for Dees I'd imagine, about 3200 tickets.

That's fine, I'll just go in the home end, if I can't get a ticket. 8)

According to our website, we have been allocated the Shankly Stand and sections of the main stand for the upcoming derby match. Pretty standard allocation for us i suppose

Archived